#70 Frosta x Reader Part 3

Not me posting

Anyways, I am finally putting an end to this mini series after like... a long time, hope you enjoy.

Warning: Verbal/Physical Abuse

The kingdom of snows had fallen into a deep depression. It had been months since you were taken and Frosta was slowly losing hope that she would see you again. Frosta had not been faring well and was barely able to keep up with her royal duties. The weekly meetings that you both once held died out pretty fast after your capture. Adora and Catra use to visit often, when they would take breaks from searching for you, but slowly stopped visiting when Catra got pregnant.

All Frosta felt anymore was anger, fear, and heartbreak. She was angry that she couldn't save you all those months ago and angry that she still couldn't find you. She was scared about how you were doing. She would stay up wondering most nights if you were still even alive and that would lead to nightmares when she would finally pass out from exhaustion. She was heartbroken as she watched the others in the alliance thrive in their own lives and marriages. Most of them had children already and now some were expecting more. It just reminded her about all the talks the two of you would have about having children and growing old together.

---

"Queen Frosta!" A guard yelled as they burst through the doors and into the throne room. Frosta waved off the other guards who immediately stood at alert and glared at the guard who arrived unannounced. "What is it?' Frosta asked bored, she was ready to return to her room and be alone. "I just received a tablet from a hawk, we started to review the video but stopped once we saw her face." Frosta perked up at the sound of "her". Could it be you? Were you alive?

Without a second thought, Frosta hit the emergency Alliance button and took the tablet from the guard. "Thank you, return to your post." She said as she walked briskly to the war room. She set the tablet in a safe she had and called for her maids to clean the room. This could be her only chance at getting you back, she was going to be prepared.

---

The Princess Alliance, or what was left of them that wasn't pregnant or taking care of children, busted through the throne room doors expecting it to be a mess as it had been last time. Instead they were greeted by a guard who lead them to the war room. They sent Frosta confused looks as they took their seats in the dark room. As soon as they all sat, Frosta pressed play on the tablet and let a holo-screen play the video that was on the tablet.

"We'll only say this once." A cloaked figure said as he grabbed your beaten and bloody face and pointed it towards the camera. "Give us control of your kingdom and you can have your lovely wife back... Even though, it seems that she likes spending time with use." The person in the cloak said smugly and turned towards you, only to for you to spit in their face. "You bitch!" They roared as they sent a swift but hard backhand across your face. "You will learn your place, mutt."

The person grabbed you by your hair, causing you to flinch in pain, and karate chopped you in the throat before letting go. Your body fell to the floor as you attempted to catch your breath. The Princess Alliance members gasped at the sight of your body. You were clearly malnourished, your spine and ribs showed prominently as you layed on the floor. Your eyes were dark and sunken in, showing the clear exhaustion that you felt. What had they done to you?

The cloak person turned to look at the screen again before speaking. "You have 24 hours to officially surrender or you won't have a wife anymore." The screen turned black as a count down showed on the screen.

20:00:00

---

The war room was flowing with activities as Bow, Entrapta, and Emily started to try and hack the tablet that held the video of you in it, hoping to get at least an idea of where the video was shot from. The others, Adora, Sea Hawk, Scorpia, and Hordak, started coming up with battle and infiltration plans for when they got your location. Spinnerella and Netossa made sure Frosta was okay, trying to provide motherly affection that they had for Frosta and her wife. All Frosta could do was stare at the timer in front of her.

10:00:00

---

"This is it. This is it." Was all Frosta could keep saying in her head as the Princess Alliance rode two skiffs towards the crimson waste. Frosta was finally bringing you home. After months of loneliness, fear, anger, and heartache, it would all finally disappear as soon as she held you in her arms. The only thing she was worried about now was if you would blame her or not.

5:00:00

---

The group snuck through the tower as quickly and quietly as they could. They couldn't get caught now, not when they were so close to bringing you home. Bow held up his hand to stop the group as they came to an intersection in the hallway, his tracker pad pointing in the direction of the right turn. The room almost 15 feet away from the group. He looked back at his friends and saw as determination was showing in all their eyes. This was it, they were getting you back, Frosta was going to get her happy ending.

00:10:00

---

They had to have known they were in the building. There were way too many masked figures in the room you were being held in for them not to know. The Princess Alliance members fought hard but it felt as if the people in cloaks never stopped coming. They would knock one down and 2 more would appear in their place. In the midst of all the fighting, Frosta had told Entrapta to go through the vents to find where they were holding you, the room they were in was obviously a trap. Entrapta did return with you but not in the way Frosta had hoped.

They had knocked down the last of the cloaked people and all stood at the ready as the door opened. They relaxed some seeing Entrapta enter the room first, but immediately got back into a defensive position as they saw the leader of the cloaked people enter behind her. Shortly behind them were two burley looking men, one of whom was holding your unconscious form in his arms. "I certainly should have expected this." The leader said, the smugness clear in their voice. "Let's finish this."

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

---

"ugh..." You groaned out as you rolled over. You felt a breath on your neck and let yourself imagine that you were home and out of the shit hole you had been stuck in for months. You let your dream play out more but grew confused when you felt arms, that you thought you had imagined, tighten around you pulling you closer towards the heat of someone else's body. Realizing that you were not in fact dreaming about sharing the bed with another person, you hopped out of bed and away from whoever was holding you.

You sudden movement had woken up the person laying next to you and your eyes widened as you took in the sight of blue hair and black eyes that you had been dreaming about for months. You covered your mouth as you felt tears and sobs start to wrack your fragile body. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Frosta asked worried as she climbed over the bed and towards you before standing in front of you, not knowing is she should reach towards you or not.

"Is this real?" You ask as your reach towards Frosta's face, but stop a few inches short afraid that if you touch her the illusion would disappear. Frosta grew a sad smile on her face as she watched you have an internal battle with yourself. "It's real, my love. You're home, I promise." You took a deep breath and connected your hand to Frosta's cheek slowly, letting out a gasp as you felt her warmth against your palm. "I... I'm... this is real." You say with a watery laugh as tears start to fall faster. Frosta grabs the hand that was resting on her cheek and squeezes. "Hell yeah it is." She states with big smile.

Without warning, you pull Frosta in for a kiss. Letting the both of you destress for the first time in months, now that you were in each others arms once again. The both of you fell back into bed and held each other for the rest of the night. Enjoying the peace you both felt. Both of you knew, that some things would be different. That there was going to be things you needed to work through but for now... For now, it could all wait till tomorrow.