Adora x Catra x Reader Part 8

Sad Ending

You regain consciousness with a groan. You still felt weak but you knew you had to push through for Adora and Catra. "I love you guys." Is the only thing you say before pulling Catra into a kiss. Catra eagerly kisses you back, her hands around your neck keeping you close. You feel yourself transform into your knight version. When you pull back from the kiss you see yourself glowing. You go to say something but get stopped by being pulled into a kiss by Adora. As you both kiss your feel this huge wave of energy release like a tidal wave. When you pull back from the kiss you see that Adora is in her She-ra form and glowing as well. They both pull you to your feet, all of you glowing now, and grab your sword. You find a slot on the floor and line up the blade of your sword to it. "You ready?" You ask preparing to push the sword in the hole. Both Catra and Adora nod their heads, giving each other a quick peck on the lips before putting their hands in your shoulders. You raise the sword before pushing it in as hard as you can. Once you hear a click you let go of the sword and back away. The heart starts beating faster and faster like a bomb about to explode. It starts pushing the green of Horde Prim's virus away. Then it lets out another large surge of energy and you see Adora light up even brighter.

A door opens before you and Adora walks out before you and Catra. As she walks the ground beneath her feet turn from dried dirt to luscious green grass with different colored flowers. You and Catra trail behind her slowly, holding hands, and looking around in awe. Adora points her sword down towards the ground and stabs it sending out another wave of energy but this time it turns all the ground into more vibrant green grass. Adora points up sword up to the sky this time and sends out a ballast of magic turning Horde Prime's ship into a gigantic tree. As your watching all this going on you can feel all the adrenaline it gave you going away. You were now back in your normal clothes because you had to leave the sword behind, stuck into the grown. What you hadn't noticed before was that those green lines the had spread all over your body from the wound the monster gave you were spreading back again. This time it was more aggressive. But you didn't given in to the pain you were feeling just yet, wanting to stay strong in front of the others. But you knew the green was close to getting to your face. Once Adora was done with getting rid of Horde Prime, you saw her walking over to Bow and Glimmer to talk to them. You look over at Catra who hadn't moved since y'all stopped walking. She was staring over at Scorpia, who was hugging Perfuma and Frost. "Go get her." You tell Catra nudging her forwards, you could see how much the friendship they had had meant to her. Catra looked at you one more time, face showing a bit of fear, before letting go of your hand and walking over to Scorpia.

With her finally gone you groan in pain before turning around and walking up a hill that gave you a beautiful scene of greenery. You moved your hands that had been holding your right side and see the wound looking bigger than before. You can hear people walking up the hill behind you and you pray to god it's not Adora and Catra cause at this rate you feel like your gonna collapse... and you do.

Catra was so relieved that Scorpia had forgiven her and allowed them to restart their friendship. When she was done talking she looked back to where she had left you. You weren't there. She looked around a little before spotting Adora talking to Bow and Glimmer. She walks up to Adora and grabs her hand to get her attention. Catra makes it a point to ignore the smirks that Bow and Glimmer are giving them. "Have you seen y/n? They aren't where I left them." Adora looks around a bit before seeing you on top of a hill, your back to them. "There they are. Come on guys let's go." Adora says pointing at you and starts walking towards you, still holding Catras hand. Bow and Glimmer walked behind them both wearing smiles seeing how happy Adora and Catra seem to be. When they were halfway up the hill Catra was going to scream your name to try and scare you. But right as she opens her mouth to yell you collapse to the ground. Her yell turns from one of humor to one of terror. She and Adora let go of each other's hands and start sprinting up to you. When they get to you Adora kneels down and sits your body up, pulling your head against her chest. "Y/n what's wrong? Are you ok?" Catra asks as she sits in front of you, holding your hands. Your whole body was covered in green lines at that point and your breathing was shallow. "The monster... It was powerful enough to take out She-ra... It-it must've poisoned me." You say in between breaths, trying to control your breathing. "There has to be something I can do." Adora says desperately before turning into She-ra. She focuses on trying to heal you and starts to glow but nothing is happening. "No... no... no! This isn't happening." Adora says trying harder. "Why won't it work!" By now the sounds of Catra yelling and Adora glowing gathered the Princess Rebellion. They all stared down sadly at the scene before them. Both Catra and Adora were in full blown tears now, holding on to you tightly trying to keep you awake. "It's... it's ok guys." "What the hell no this is not okay!" "Catra let me finish... please. I love the both of you so much... You both have always been there for me since day one... I know we all went through a rough patch... But I wouldn't change anything knowing it got us here... When we were with the Horde I always imagined that if I died, I would die alone... But now I'm surrounded by people I don't just call my friends, I call them family..." your speech is interrupted by a sudden flash of pain ripping through your body. Your body convulses and seizes. All Catra and Adora can do is pull you closer and they hate that. When your body finally stops you continue talking, "When I go please don't be sad for me... My life was full of adventure... My one regret is not telling you both how I felt earlier... When I'm gone I want you to keep living the way we have been... Living each day to the fullest and loving who you love." You look up at Adora and Catra before weakly leaning up and giving them both a kiss on the lips. You pull them into a hug and whisper, "I love you both so much, never change." As soon as you finish your sentence, you start convulsing again. This time the pain was worst than the last. You wanted to scream, to shout, anything but you didn't want that to be the last sound they heard you make. Black spots slowly started taking over your vision before you felt your eyes roll to the back of your head. Your eyes never opened again.

Feeling and watching your body go limp hurt more than anyone had expected. Perfuma burst into tears sobbing before getting pulled into a hug by Scorpia, who was letting her own tears fall freely. Scorpia also pulled Frosta, who was trying to be strong and not cry, into the hug as well and once she did Frosta started sobbing. Sea Hawk was full blown sobbing as well as he was being hugged by Mermista who let out tears of her own. Netossa and Spinerella were crying and hugging as well. While Entrapta let out some tears herself holding onto Emily. Bow and Glimmer both got on theirs knees crying and pulled Catra and Adora into a group hug. Catra and Adora were both sobbing into your shoulder refusing to let go just yet. When they finally did pull away and lay your body on the stretcher the guards of Bright Moon brought, they both laid a final kiss onto your forehead before pulling each other into a hug.

*10 Year Time Skip*

"Y/n!" Catra yelled running around the room trying to get her child dressed. She felt a ton of relief when she saw Adora walk into the bedroom. "Thank god! Please help me get them dressed." Catra practically begged. Adora laughed at her wife's desperation before grabbing their child as they ran by. "Come on and get dressed. You know what day it is right?" Their kid shook their head. Adora smiled lightly before answering her own question, "We get to go visit mommy/daddy today." The childs eyes widened in shock before climbing out for their moms arms and running around trying to get dressed. Catra let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god. How are you so good with children?" She said as she wrapped her arms around Adoras waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Before Adora could reply though y/n came running up to them saying that they were ready to go.

Walking up to your grave was always a bit harder to do then stare at a statue of you made in all the different kingdoms. A grave just made it so much more real. Y/n ran ahead of them so they could tell you about their day and catch you up on whatever they did for the past few weeks. Adora and Catra stopped a little ways back, giving their child some alone time with their honorary mommy/daddy. Which you had been dubbed after they learned who they were named after and how much their mommies had loved you. When y/n was finally done telling you about everything they turned around and waved their moms forwards. Adora and Catra both kneeled down and out a hand on your grave. They both told you about what happened the last few weeks for them, while throwing in jokes or comments here and there to make the conversation lighter. But if course they always ended it by telling you how much they loved you and missed you. When they were done they turned around to see the rest of the Princess Alliance there waiting their own turns. Everyone would always visit your grave on the anniversary of your death and they would all go to lunch afterwards to catch up. When everyone was done taking turns to talk to you they stood in a semi circle around your grave. "It's been 10 years but it still feels like it happened yesterday." Adora spoke, saying what everyone was feeling. Everyone slowly left couple by couple heading towards where they go to eat every year, your favorite restaurant. As Adora, Catra, and y/n left, y/n felt the sudden urge to look back and so they did. When they looked back they saw 3 people standing over your grave facing it. The one in the middle acted like they had felt y/n'a eyes on them and turned their head around to look back. Both the y/ns made eye contact with one another. The younger one made a face of suprise while the older one smiled and waved before disappearing with the other 2 people.

(Ahhh bitch almost 2,000 words. But just the happy ending left now. Feel free to leave any ideas for other imagines. I have some more things in the works rn to tide me over for a bit though.)