Adora x Reader x Catra Part 9

Happy Ending

You regain consciousness with a groan. You still felt weak but you knew you had to push through for Adora and Catra. "I love you guys." Is the only thing you say before pulling Catra into a kiss. Catra eagerly kisses you back, her hands around your neck keeping you close. You feel yourself transform into your knight version. When you pull back from the kiss you see yourself glowing. You go to say something but get stopped by being pulled into a kiss by Adora. As you both kiss your feel this huge wave of energy release like a tidal wave. When you pull back from the kiss you see that Adora is in her She-ra form and glowing as well. They both pull you to your feet, all of you glowing now, and grab your sword. You find a slot on the floor and line up the blade of your sword to it. "You ready?" You ask preparing to push the sword in the hole. Both Catra and Adora nod their heads, giving each other a quick peck on the lips before putting their hands in your shoulders. You raise the sword before pushing it in as hard as you can. Once you hear a click you let go of the sword and back away. The heart starts beating faster and faster like a bomb about to explode. It starts pushing the green of Horde Prim's virus away. Then it lets out another large surge of energy and you see Adora light up even brighter.

A door opens before you and Adora walks out before you and Catra. As she walks the ground beneath her feet turn from dried dirt to luscious green grass with different colored flowers. You and Catra trail behind her slowly, holding hands, and looking around in awe. Adora points her sword down towards the ground and stabs it sending out another wave of energy but this time it turns all the ground into more vibrant green grass. Adora points up sword up to the sky this time and sends out a ballast of magic turning Horde Prime's ship into a gigantic tree. As your watching all this going on you can feel all the adrenaline it gave you going away. You were now back in your normal clothes because you had to leave the sword behind, stuck into the grown. What you hadn't noticed before was that those green lines the had spread all over your body from the wound the monster gave you were spreading back again. This time it was more aggressive. But you didn't given in to the pain you were feeling just yet, wanting to stay strong in front of the others. But you knew the green was close to getting to your face. Once Adora was done with getting rid of Horde Prime, you saw her walking over to Bow and Glimmer to talk to them. You look over at Catra who hadn't moved since y'all stopped walking. She was staring over at Scorpia, who was hugging Perfuma and Frost. "Go get her." You tell Catra nudging her forwards, you could see how much the friendship they had had meant to her. Catra looked at you one more time, face showing a bit of fear, before letting go of your hand and walking over to Scorpia.

With her finally gone you groan in pain before turning around and walking up a hill that gave you a beautiful scene of greenery. You moved your hands that had been holding your right side and see the wound looking bigger than before. You can hear people walking up the hill behind you and you pray to god it's not Adora and Catra cause at this rate you feel like your gonna collapse... and you do.

Catra was so relieved that Scorpia had forgiven her and allowed them to restart their friendship. When she was done talking she looked back to where she had left you. You weren't there. She looked around a little before spotting Adora talking to Bow and Glimmer. She walks up to Adora and grabs her hand to get her attention. Catra makes it a point to ignore the smirks that Bow and Glimmer are giving them. "Have you seen y/n? They aren't where I left them." Adora looks around a bit before seeing you on top of a hill, your back to them. "There they are. Come on guys let's go." Adora says pointing at you and starts walking towards you, still holding Catras hand. Bow and Glimmer walked behind them both wearing smiles seeing how happy Adora and Catra seem to be. When they were halfway up the hill Catra was going to scream your name to try and scare you. But right as she opens her mouth to yell you collapse to the ground. Her yell turns from one of humor to one of terror. She and Adora let go of each other's hands and start sprinting up to you. When they get to you Adora kneels down and sits your body up, pulling your head against her chest. "Y/n what's wrong? Are you ok?" Catra asks as she sits in front of you, holding your hands. Your whole body was covered in green lines at that point and your breathing was shallow. "The monster... It was powerful enough to take out She-ra... It-it must've poisoned me." You say in between breaths, trying to control your breathing. "There has to be something I can do." Adora says desperately, at that point the rest of the Princesses surrounded you.

(Changes Start Here)

Sea Hawk holding Mermista, Scorpia holding Perfuma and Frosta, Bow holding Glimmer, Netossa holding Spinerella, and Entrapta holding Emily. Everyone was wearing a fearful expression. Catra was kneeling down next to Adora holding your hand that wasn't shoved up against Adora. Adora turned into She-ra and closed her eyes to concentrate. Everyone watched how Adora started to glow causing you to glow. Everyone watched as the lines all over your face and body slowly started to retract before it was just the green cut you had originally gotten but now it was a regular cut that was bleeding heavily. Adora stopped glowing and turned back to normal, she slumped against Catras shoulder before subtly passing out from exhaustion.

*Time Skip*

A few days later, you were laying in the Bright Moon infirmary. You had been unconscious since Adora healed you. Adora had been in the infirmary for a couple days as well but she was getting released today. When she was finally released she walked to your room to see Catra sitting in a chair next to your bed, holding your hand. "How are they?" Adora whispered walking to the other side of the bed and holding your hand. "They are supposed to wake up any day now. I hope it's soon, I miss them." Adora let go of your hand and placed a kiss on your forehead before walking over to Catra and holding her hand out to her. "Come on lets get some rest, you look like you haven't slept in days." Catra smiled before giving you a kiss on your forehead and grabbing Adoras hand.

Later that night you woke with a start. Heart thundering in your chest before realizing you were back in Bright Moon. You got up slowly, your body still feeling exhausted, before using the wall to help you walk to Adoras room. When you get to her room you open the door quietly. You almost "awed" at the sight of Adora and Catra cuddled up together. You walk towards the bed trying not to fall or make noise. When you get to the bed you practically collapse on top of both of them, waking them up. Both of them get into a semi defensive position, still being half asleep, before realizing it was you. "Y/n!" They both yelled pulling you into a hug and collapse back onto the bed, this time with you laying between them. Catra leans up and kisses you deeply, "Never do that again. I can't lose you, either of you." Catra says as she pulls away from you and kisses Adora and holds her hand before laying her head on your shoulder. Adora leans up to kiss you as well before laying her head on your chest. "I love you, both of you." You kiss both of their forehead as you respond, "We love you too." Before falling asleep.

*10 Years Later*

You woke up feeling a small badly jumping on you. You opened your eyes to see you son jumping on you. "Balto... What time is it?" You say pulling your son into your chest before rolling over and looking at the clock. It was barely 8 o'clock in the morning. "Come on mommy/daddy! Mom, mama, uncle Bow and auntie Glimmer are already up. It's Christmas!" Balto was like a miniature version of Catra. "I'm up, I'm up." You say as you get out of bed and carry your son down the hall. "Good morning everybody." You say with a smile before going to give your wives kisses. "Now let's open presents!" You say like a kid, now wide awake, before running to the tree with Balto.
After all the presents were open and you were cuddling with Balto on the couch Catra and Adora came up to you with a small box. You looked at them confused, seeing as Adora looked nervous and Catra was holding her hand trying to reassure her. You reached your hand out and grabbed the box. You opened it slowly, feeling everyone's eyes on you. You opened your mouth in shock seeing a positive pregnancy test. You felt tears start to burn your eyes and your vision get blurry. "Are you serious?" You ask as you look up at them. Adora nods her head, unconsciously putting her hand on her stomach. You get up super fast, luckily remembering to put Balto down or else you would have dropped him, and wrap Adora in big hug. "Oh my gosh!" You say with a giant smile in your face and letting go of Adora to hug Catra. Balto looked around confused before Glimmer whispered into his ear. "I'm going to be a big brother!!"

(Boom it's over. Hope y'all liked it. 😁)