Angella x Daughter!Reader Part 2

The walk out of the woods was a little awkward to say the least. The group that had surrounded you still seemed a little uneasy by your presence. Well all of them except for two girls named Perfuma and Scorpia... Weird names. "Where are you from?" The blonde asks as she puts together some flowers. "Umm, Oakridge." The other one, Scorpia, looked at you with wide and curious eyes. "Where's that at? What's it like?" "Hell." You answer without thinking, that's just what you've always thought of the place. "What's hell?" You feel yourself physically facepalm as you remembered that hell wasn't a universally known thing. "Nothing, don't worry about it." You try and look forwards, hoping to get Angella's attention to get you out of the conversation but she is too busy speaking to Glimmer. Which you understand.

You hear flapping from above and watch as a horse lands in front of the group. "I told you all not to leave without me! I was in the middle of a conversation. Oh Spirits! Queen Angella!" The white horse said. Said!? "Holy shit! Do all horses talk on this planet?" You accidentally blurt out, completely shocked. Angella looks back at you with a hand covering her mouth to hide her laughter at your completely dumbfounded face. "No, Swift Wind, here is the only one that can." You walk up slowly to the horse, Swift Wind. "Can I touch it?" You ask, still completely gobsmacked. "I am not an it. But yes you can pet me." "This is so cool." You whisper as you pet his wings, missing how Angella stares at you with a motherly look, while Glimmer glares at you for taking her mother's attention away from her.

---

"Ok, mom, I have a big surprise for you." Glimmer tells her mom as the group finally reaches the castle. On the whole walk there, you had managed to befriend everyone except for Glimmer. You even got along with the scary cat girl and the emo mermaid. "That would be great Glimmer, but I want to rest. Teleporting across worlds is not as easy as it sounds. I also need to get y/n set up in a room." Angella responds, causing Glimmer to roll her eyes at your name. "Trust me, you'll want to see this." Glimmer reiterates as she pulls her mom farther away from the group and into the castle.

You got the vibe that Glimmer didn't like you much and you didn't want to follow her, "So what do you guys do for fun around here?"

---

"Micah?" Angella says as Glimmer finally stops pulling her. There, in the war room, looking at something on the table was her "dead" husband. "My eyes must be deceiving me." Angella says as she rubs here eyes, thinking he'll be gone when she reopens them. "You... I..." Angella doesn't know what to say. She had been dreaming of seeing him again for years. Always planning what she was going to say, how she was going to apologize for sending him to fight. "Hey Angie..." The former king says as he gets closer to his wife, never thinking he would see her again after Glimmer told him what happened. Angella tosses any sense of formality aside and pulled her husband in for a long hug. "How... When... Why..." She sobs out as he rubs her back in hopes of calming her down. "Shh... It's okay. We have much to talk about.

---