Suki x Reader, Ty Lee x Reader Part 2

10 years had passed since the moment you left the Gaang. By the second year, Ba Sing Se was taken over and the Avatar was considered dead. You felt remorse after hearing the news, thinking that maybe if you had been there things would be different. You still liked to keep tabs on the group but after Aang "died" they all seemed to disappear. By the third year, you heard that Zuko had switched sides and was now considered a traitor all through the fire nation. His switching of sides led you to going back to keeping tabs on the group. Aang, the avatar, was alive and spending his time hiding in plain sight. About halfway through the third year, Boiling Rock was broken into by Sokka in an attempt to save Suki. You had heard about how the Fire Nation Princess's best friends turned on her and were now being held in Boiling Rock. The thought of leaving them there to rot after having helped save Sokka, Suki, and Zuko didn't sit right with you. So by the fourth year of your separation, you had broken them out with the intent to split from them right afterwards. However, that never happened. Meeting and getting to know Ty Lee had been like a breath of fresh air. For the past four years, you had pushed your emotions back never wanting to feel heartbreak again. But she burst threw all your walls and held a special place in your heart. You never told her though, you knew that once you had helped Mai find Zuko that Ty Lee would follow her and you weren't ready to see the Gaang yet.

However, she surprised you. You sat on top of hill watching the people below. Toph gave a hardy punch in the shoulder to Zuko. Katara and Aang were cuddled together, finally having stopped dancing around their feelings. Aang had matured greatly in the past four years, he was almost a fully realized avatar but still had some problems with his avatar state. "This is it." You stated as you watched Sokka and Suki walk out a tent together, holding hands and smiling. However, for the first time, the scene didn't hurt you as much as it use to. You turned to Mai and Ty Lee, who seemed to be having a silent conversation with their eyes between themselves. You cough awkwardly before walking up to them and putting a hand on each of their shoulders. "This is where we part ways." You smile at them kindly, "I have enjoyed your company these past few months, if you follow that path down the hill you will reach them." You say pointing to a small worn out trial. You weren't lying though, they had made nice company. You let go of their shoulder and turn to walk away when you feel someone grab your hand. You tense, remembering the last time someone had done that. You turn to look at Ty Lee with a questioning stare. 

"Yes?" She blushed when she made eye contact with you. "I was just thinking that maybe you could say hi to them, or come with us and we could all stay with them." She started rambling. You shook your head before slowly pulling your hand out of her grasp, "I'm sorry Ty Lee, I'm still not fully over... that." Mai, surprisingly, gave you a look of sympathy, "I told you they would say no Ty Lee." Ty Lee sighed before looking away from Mai, "Then I'll just stay with you." she said matter of factly. "What?" you say confused. By this point Mai had knew this was going to happen and had already started walking away. "Look I know what happened with Suki was... hard. But I promise I won't do that to you, ever. I know saving Mai and I was because we had helped your friends out. But over these past couple months you have made me feel things I haven't felt before, not even from all those boys that threw themselves at me. I know it may take sometime for you to see me how I see you, but I'm willing to wait." Your eyes widened at the confession. You were silent for a few seconds causing Ty Lee to panic. "Please don't hate me! I can---" You cut her off by showing your lips against hers. It took Ty Lee a few seconds to react before throwing her arms around your neck and pulling you in closer. When air became necessary, you pulled back with a smile on your face. "You don't have to wait that long. Come on lets go." You say before grabbing her hand and walking away.

"Mai!?" Zuko yelled, before getting up and running over to her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "How did you get here? How did you find us?" he asked. Pulling back from the hug slightly to look at the group that was now surrounding them in confusion on how she got out of Boiling Rock. When she made eye contact with Sokka and Suki, her eyes hardened, "One of your... friends... helped me." Seeing the hard stare sent at Sokka and Suki, who had flinched at the word friend, caused everyone to realize who Mai was talking about. "What y/n!? Where are they I haven't seen them in such a long time!" Aang practically yelled in a child like excitement. Mai finally pulled her eyes away from two of her top three, Azula being first of course, least favorite people and turned to look at Aang, eyes softening. "They left once they dropped me off." Everyone, except Zuko, seemed to deflate slightly at her response. "Are... are they okay?" Suki asked timidly, remembering all the hurt she had caused you years prior. Mai hardened her stare once more, "They should be now, they have Ty Lee to take good care of them." She purposefully mentioned Ty Lee to show that you were moving on and weren't stuck on a bitch (Mai's word, not mine) like her. Suki seemed to deflate a little more but just nodded her head before walking away.