DBH: North x Android!Reader

(I just finished playing Detroit Become Human and it was really fun. I want to play threw it again and make Markus like kill everyone but I have to wait or else imma get bored going through the story again.😭)

(Warning: Some parts of this do not line up with the story because I haven't done all the different paths.)

You stood in the top room on the Jericho ship. You stared out into the river deep in thought. A lot has happened in the past days. You went from a council of 5 to 3. During the peace protest Markus lead, he sacrificed himself instead of running. Simon attempted to save him but it was all in vain, they both died. You had to plan your next steps carefully, the public was more sympathetic to your cause now and you needed to capitalize on it. You wouldn't let your friends death go to waste. "What are we gonna do now?" Josh asked from behind you. Josh and you had a love hate relationship, you both clashed too much to have a deep friendship but you knew you would protect the others back no matter what. You took a deep breath before turning around. "We can't let our friends death go in vain. We need to capitalize on how the public sees us. As much as I want to we can't go around and start killing people now. We need to continue down the peaceful path Markus set for us to honor his and Simon's sacrifice."

North and Josh looked to you in shock, you were never a deep thought kind of person. You were brash, headstrong and ready to jump into any fight. It was one of the reasons you and North got along so well at the beginning. "What do you suggest we do?" "We send another message, we talk, we let them know we are aren't slaves anymore and that's we want the freedom we deserve." "That's practically impossible now, everyone is on such high security now." You turn back around to look out the window. "I don't know, I'll figure something out." You hear footsteps leave the room and let your shoulders drop, thinking your all alone. You tense when you feel a hand placed on your shoulder and turn around to see North staring up at you in worry. "Are you okay?" You lean back against the console behind you. "It wasn't supposed to be like this." You say as you drop your head. "Markus was supposed to lead us all to freedom while I made sure to support from second command. I don't know how he could shoulder the weight of our people and not seem to faulter. I know our people believe in me and look to me now but... How can I reassure them we will get freedom when I can barely reassure myself as a leader."

North pulled you into a hug after noticing how tense your body had gotten. "We all miss Markus and Simon very much but Markus knew what he was doing when he chose you as his second. He believed in you, he trusts you to run things in his absence. If that doesn't reassure you in your spot of leadership I don't know what will." You pull back and look North in the eyes, notice they held nothing but the truth. You slowly moved your hand down to hers and put the together, letting the fabricated skin go away and watched as both of your palms and finger tips lit up. "You amaze me y/n. I would gladly follow you anywhere." North says looking up at you with her eyes full of love. You give her a smile before leaning down and capturing her lips with yours.

*Time Skip*

"They're going to attack Jericho!" Your eyes get wide as soon as Connor says that and almost immediately helicopters fly over. You grab Connor as you start running out the door, "We need to go now!" You hear gunshots echoing throughout the ship as you run around looking for your friends. "Y/n!" You hear your name being called and to turn your left to see North running up to you. "They're everywhere!" You nod at her statement trying to think of something to do. "I need to blow up Jericho." Connor and North look at you in shock. "If we blow it up they'll have to retreat." You send out a message to every, "There are exits on the second and third levels. Get out and into the river." You also sent coordinates to a new hideout you had found a long time ago while exploring. "You guys need to leave or help people get out, I'm going to go set off the bombs." As you turn to run North grabs your arm. "You won't make it if you do that! We just lost Markus and Simon, I can't lose you too!" You pull North into a tough hug before pulling away. "It'll be okay but I have to do this." You say before sprinting off.

You took lefts and rights trying to navigate back to the main room without getting shot. You were able to save some androids and Josh on the way and made sure they go out of there. You finally were able to get to where to bomb activation was and hit the button after fighting a few swat team people. You meet back up with North, Josh, and Connor and you all take off running. You hear footsteps behind you and get worried. You "heart" almost stops when you hear gun fire and North grunt as she fell. You immediately turned around and were met with 2 guns about to short at North again. Without hesitation, you pick up a piece of metal to protect yourself and run at the people. You kill both of them before grabbing North's arm and helping her run away. You let Connor deal with 2 new swat people before you all reach a opening in the ship to jump out of. You jump out, making sure you have a good hold on North, and get away.

*Time Skip*

You stared around at the androids that escaped Jericho. You got up to talk to Josh and Connor before finally sitting down next to North. "How many of our people are left?" North looks around some before shrugging, "A few hundred I would say." You nod your head again, deep in thought before shaking it off. "How are your injuries?" You ask as you lean back to look at North. North rolls her eyes, playfully, at your concern, "I'm fine, they missed any important bio parts." You let out a sigh of relief before looking down again. You sit like that for a few seconds before you feel North grab your chin and made you look at her. "You can't risk yourself like that again for me. You have people you need to take care of now. You need to put our people and our cause as the first priority." You shake your head, "I can't promise not to be there when you fall." North just shakes her head, a small smile shown on her lips. "I know and I love you for that."

(I'm still working in the list I have it's just I got this idea at like midnight last night and wanted to write it down along with 2 other one shots. Ummm... All my work is being done in my phone right now because my computer is practically obsolete at this point and my parents aren't really helping me get a new one even though I need it for school, so yeah... stuggle city over here. So sorry if formatting is weird for the next few (a lot) of stories.)