Adora x Reader R3

"Adora! Adora!" you shout as you walk through the hallways of Bright Moon

"Adora! Adora!" you shout as you walk through the hallways of Bright Moon. You hear a door open to your right and see Glimmer, who looks half asleep, come out of her room. "Is everything okay?" She asks slightly worried, this war has kept everyone on edge. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. It's just when I woke up Adora wasn't in bed and I want to make sure she didn't leave and get into trouble." Glimmer smiled at your worry for her friend, "I think she went to do some early morning training, you can probably find her at the training grounds." You smiled and thanked Glimmer before turning around and heading for the training grounds. As you go closer you could hear the sounds of punching and grunts of concentration coming from the training room. When you entered the room, you stood at the door for a bit just watching Adora hit the punching bag. Even without being She-ra, Adora was well toned and you didn't mind watching her train. You would have kept watching but you noticed that she hadn't wrapped her hands before using the punching bag, causing her to get bruised and bloody knuckles. "Adora stop!" you say speed walking towards her and pulling her away from the punching bag. "What are yo doing? Why didn't you wrap your hands? Why---" Your list of questions got cut off when you looked up and realized that Adora was crying. You let go of her hands and cupped her cheeks with your hands. "Adora, sweetie, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

Adora held your hands over her cheeks. "I just can't get the last fight with the Horde out of my head. It was way too close for comfort." You thought about the last fight with Horde that you had and cringed. Adora wasn't wrong, the last fight was way to close for comfort. "And then I start thinking about what could have happened if I didn't get to you in time." That makes you cringe even more. During the last fight Catra and Scorpia had some how figured out that you and Adora were together. With this new information any evil playfulness Catra did when fighting you left. All her hits were with her claws all the way extended, even Scorpia had to try and calm her down a bit. Soon Scorpia got in a scuffle with Bow and left you and Catra alone and she just wouldn't let up. You were stuck on the defense for a long time, not being able to get a hit in. Catra had you pushed up against the wall and both of you were exhausted but she had her claws up to your neck ready to swing and her other hand choking you. You had kept struggling no matter what, this isn't how you wanted to go out. When Catra's hand started to come down you realized that this might be the end and felt your life flash before your eyes. When suddenly she gets smashed on the back with She-ra's shield. You fell to the ground gasping for air and felt yourself get pulled up, before passing out.

You sigh, "Adora look at me. I'm here right now, aren't I. Yeah I have some cuts and bruises but I'm still standing." You take one of her hands and put it against your chest, over your heart. "And my hearts still beating. Everything is okay." At the point Adora breaks down and starts sobbing. You pull her into you and lower yourself to the ground, letting her put her head on your shoulder and get herself sorted out. When she stops crying you suggest going back to your room and getting some more sleep. Adora agrees and stands up, you go to stand up too and fall back down. "I'm gonna need some help, my legs fell asleep." Adora chuckles at your statement before picking you up, your legs wrap around her waist and your arms around her neck. When you get to your shared room, Adora falls forwards and lays on top of you. You both lay in silence for a while before Adora speaks up, her hand under your shirt rubbing against your stomach. "We'll be okay right? Even when all this stuff is over?" You smile down at her, only being able to see the top of her head that was laying on your chest. "Always."

(This one is kind of short sorry.)