Leah Rilke x Reader Part 2

Things had been tense between you and Rachel after the fight to say the least. You were on okay terms with Nora but that was just because she knew where you were coming from. The both of you would protect your loved ones till your last breath. You didn't end up teaching Toni how to fight, which of course caused the girls to ask questions. You never gave them a straight answer, but it was because training reminded you too much of your own training by your father. Of course, the girls didn't know when to stop asking questions.

---

You guys were playing another ice breaker, could you even call it an ice breaker at that point? It was a simple game of truth or dare, something light to keep everyone's spirits high and everything was going well, until... "Y/n, truth or dare?" Rachel asks as everyone else tenses at the two girls interaction. "Truth." Y/n answers calmly, not wanting the game to be ruined by her and Rachel's interaction. Rachel thinks for second, leaving the others to wait in fear. "Why won't you teach Toni how to fight?" You bristle some at the question. "Because I don't want to." You say, repeating the same answer you've given every time you were asked. "Oh come on! I don't believe that for a second." Rachel states, getting frustrated. "Why don't we move on, it's y/n's turn to ask someone." Shelby interjects, trying to keep the peace.

"No! Y/n walks around here all happy-go-lucky and then out of nowhere can throw down and no questions why?" The girls were quiet, they did want to know but respected your privacy enough to not push you. "That's enough Rachel." Leah says giving the other girl a glare. "Of course you defend her." Rachel says with a roll of her eyes, "I bet she hasn't told you why either." Leah stutters a bit at the fact Rachel stated before recovering. "That doesn't matter, y/n will tell me and us when she feels comfortable enough to! God, you really are fucking psychotic!" Leah yells at Rachel getting even more mad at her. "Yeah, you act like I'm the only one keeping secrets around here, Stanford." You say with a condescending tone. "You know what!" Rachel yells standing up, pointing her finger at you. "You're hiding something and I'm gonna figure it out. Until then, you should know that you're and absolute piece of shit who will never amount to anything! You're just a fucking nobody..."

---

"Just a nobody!" Your dad yells as drags you into the house. You had just returned home from a basketball game having lost and your dad was pissed to say the least. "How do you lose to a bunch of fucking children!?" He yells as she slams you onto the couch and moves towards the kitchen. "2 fucking points! 2 points! You couldn't fucking play better!?" Your dad storms back into the room, getting all up in your face, the smell of alcohol clear in his breath. "I... I... I scored half the team points..." You try and reason with the man before you. It was true, you had scored 25 of your teams 52 points, but your dad didn't seem to care. He chugs the bottle in his hand and looks at it for a second being completely silent.

He suddenly rears his hand back and smash the bottle across your head, causing you to yell out in pain. "Did I tell you to fucking talk back!" You whimper as you hold your hand to your head to stop the bleeding. "No sir... Sorry sir." Your dad looks down at your form satisfied. "Get the fuck out my face, you fucking nobody." He slurs as you stumble to your feet and get to your room as fast as you can. "A fucking nobody..."

---

"Y/n... Y/n? Y/n!" "Huh? What?" You say in confusion as you break out of the memory you were having. Leah was crouched in front of you, both hands on your cheeks, looking at you worriedly. "Are you okay? You zoned out..." You looked around Leah and noticed the other girls looking at you in concern, even Rachel surprisingly. You lick your lips, feeling uncomfortable. "Uh, yeah... I'm fine." You say giving her a weak smile. "Maybe I should tell you what that was about." You say with a small laugh, laughter being your go to coping mechanism. "You don't have to..." Leah says as she shakes her head, still holding your face in her hands. You grab her hands with yours and pull them off your cheeks and into your lap. "It's cool. I mean, some of us have already shared our life story thing I guess it's my turn."

---

The girls looked shocked at what you told them about growing up. How you lost your mom at an early age, how your dad turned to the battle and put all his dreams and emotional trauma onto you in a physical form. How you used MMA and street fighting as an outlet for all your negative emotions. How you wanted to leave a positive impact on the world. Most of the girls looked at you with pity and awe, Shelby even had tears in her eyes. While Leah looked at you with love, you were so much stronger then she ever imagined.

"I'm sorry... I never should have assumed or pushed you to talk about your past." Rachel said after a few moments of silence. You shrug in response, "You couldn't have known but thanks." You knew that you and Rachel's friednship would be rocky for a while but you were glad to have finally told the other about your past, especially Leah.

---

Later that day, before falling asleep, Leah leans over your shoulder as she held you. She started pressing kisses along your neck, shoulder, and cheek. "I love you so much. You are so strong. You are somebody." She repeats over and over again in your ear, ready to try and start reversing all negativity your father pushed on you throughout your life. She would continue to do that for the rest of her life if you allowed her to.