Ty Lee x Reader R18

(You are a female

(You are a female.)

This was supposed to be a semi fun vacation. Yeah Azula kind of forced you and the others to go but it was still supposed to be fun. But it was instantly weird after getting there and meeting the twins. At least you got to spend the whole boat ride in a room with Ty Lee, allowing you to cuddle and... do other things. The house you were staying in was beautiful and had enough rooms for everyone to have their own. You knew though that Ty Lee would definitely be sleeping in yours but you made her put her stuff in a separate room because she likes to leave clothes lying around.

As you're unpacking you here a knock on your door. "Come in!" You say not looking up from what your doing. You hear the door open and what sound like tip toeing before feeling arms wrap around your waist and a chin land on your shoulder. You turn your head slightly to see Ty Lee with her eyes closed. "Don't tell me your tired or something."  Ty Lee opens her eyes just to roll them at you. "I'm not tired, I'm just boredddddd." You shake your head at Ty Lee with a chuckle. "When I'm done I'll entertain you, I promise." Ty Lee nods her head before slipping her hands under your shirt and puts them on your stomach. "Oh my Spirits!" You yell jumping up and practically ripping yourself away from Ty Lee. "Did you stick your hands in ice or something!? It's like your hands have been in one of the water tribes for months! We are on a hot island in the fire nation, how do your hands get like that!?" Ty Lee is now dying of laughter at your reaction as you rub your shirt against your stomach in an attempt to get it warm again.

It's now night and you are sitting around the table eating dinner with everyone having small talk. While you are having a conversation with Zuko you feel Ty Lee grab your hand and lean her head on your shoulder. You pause your conversation with Zuko to turn and give her a kiss on the head. "You good?" Ty Lee nods her head and you resume your conversation with Zuko. A few minutes later you feel Ty Lee pull on your hand. You finish your conversation with Zuko before turning to Ty Lee again. "Yes?" "Can we go cuddle?" You nod your head at her, knowing that she was lying earlier about not being tired. "Sure let me just put our plates in the kitchen."

The next day, however, Ty Lee is back to her normal energetic self and jumping off the walls. "Wake up... Wake up. Wake up!" Ty Lee yells as she jumps on top of you. "Ow..." You groan as you open your eyes to see Ty Lee above you. "I could wake up like this more often." Ty Lee blushes and rolls her eyes before leaning down and give you a kiss. "No! Ty Lee morning breath!" She laughs at you and proceeds to kiss all around your face. "Fine but once we brush our teeth, I am getting my morning kisses." You salute to her in a joking manor, "Aye Aye Captain!"

You thought going to the beach would be fun and it was in the beginning with Ty Lee was running around like crazy, swimming, making sand castles, doing cart wheels, and she made you do everything with her. After a while she finally seemed to tire out, for now, and was tanning with you. As you both are tanning and chatting a shadow comes over and blocks the sun. You look away from Ty Lee to see 2 nerdy looking boys staring at Ty Lee. You rolled your eyes as the boys ran around and did things to get Ty Lee's attention. Until some more wealthy looking guys came up and kicked the other guys out. Now you were a little more jealous. You know Ty Lee wouldn't cheat on you like that or anything and you both would check girls out together, because couple goals. But these were two well built guys who definitely had the confidence you lacked. When you got invited to play a volleyball game against them and their friends, you were getting revenge at them for flirting with your girl. On the last play to win the match you get the chance to spike the ball. So after Azula sets it you jump up as high as you can and spike it right at the main guys side kick. He ends up getting smacked right in the face and gets a bloody nose. You smirk and give Azula a high five before turning and smiling to your other friends. You catch Ty Lee as she jumps into your arms ecstatic, "That was such a good spike!"

Somehow, even after spiking the boy in the face, you get invited to guy number 1's house for a party and you didn't enjoy it much. Boys surrounded Ty Lee again and practically pushed you out the way. So you sit and brood with Zuko before he leaves to go to Mai, who was also getting flirted with. You sit for a few more minutes before watching Azula walking back into the room, angry, before meeting your eyes. She gives you a smirk and you raise and eyebrow questioningly, having a silent conversation with your eyes. While you might not be as crazy as Azula, you were practically her second hand man. Just less crazy and less angry but you still had your moments just not as bad. You get up to stand on the opposite side of the room from Azula and end up making eye contact with Zuko, who also decided to join in. Honestly with how similar you are to them you could be their sibling, just more happy and less confused about what you want in life.

When the conversation concludes all 3 of you simultaneously break something near by. For you it was a vase, Zuko broke the bench he had just been sitting on, and Azula set a curtain on fire. Immediately people start freaking out and race out the house in a panic, not caring about anyone but themselves. Even the boys who were so desperate to get Ty Lee's attention. The boy who owns the house and his friend are yelling at the top of their lungs for you to stop but you, Zuko, and Azula are having too much fun at this point. When there's nothing else to break you all do leave, Mai having left earlier and Ty Lee joined in.

You all walk down to the beach after your fun, you holding Ty Lee's hand and spinning her around occasionally like you were dancing, causing her to giggle. You all spot Mai by a fire and sit around it with her. As everyone talks and shares their story, you wrap your arm around Ty Lee and cuddle up with her. "You are on of a kind."

Schedule:

Adora x Neko!Reader R19

Catra x Reader R13 Part 2

Mermista x Reader R20

Perfuma x Reader R21

Kipo x Reader R22

Spop x Reader R23

Catra x Reader R24

Kipo x Reader Part 2

Werewolf!GlimmAdora x Reader R25

Frosta x Reader R17 Part 2

June x Reader R26

If you would like to request anything feel free to go to one of my 3 request pages; Atla/Lok, Spop, or Other. Thanks for reading :D