Mermista x Reader R20

"Really Double Trouble? Where is Peekablue? You know what it doesn't even matter

"Really Double Trouble? Where is Peekablue? You know what it doesn't even matter. How many people out there are chipped?" Double Trouble crosses their legs and taps their chin for a second. "All of them." You, Scorpia, Sea Hawk, and Perfuma freeze for a minute. "Everyone!?" Before any of you can say anything else, the glass around you starts to crack. "What the--- Mermista? What are you doing?" You all look over to Mermista to see that her eyes are green and her pupils were white, "Prime sees all, Prime knows all." She says with a mix of her voice and Horde Prime's. "We gotta go!"

*Time Skip*

"Adora!" You yell as you wrap your arms around your younger sister. "I'm so glad you're okay." You say pulling back a little to give her a check over before going back to hug her. You look over Adora's shoulder to see Glimmer and Bow getting greeted by what was left of the rebellion. You then notice Catra standing off to the side awkwardly. You pull back from your hug and slowly walk over to Catra. Adora and the rest of your friends hold their breathe, knowing how protective you were of Adora even when she could turn into She-ra. Honestly, Catra looks like a deer caught in headlights, she is so sure she is about to get hit that she flinches when you raise your hand. Instead however, she feels you place your hand on her shoulder and pull her into a tight hug. Catra tenses for a moment, thinking this is a trick, before finally relaxing and hugging you back. "I'm glad your on the right side now but break Adora's heart one more time and the Horde won't be your only problem. Got it?" Catra nods her head fast, you use to beat her ass in horde training and she's sure you could still do it now.

You give Catra one more squeeze before letting go and turning around. "Now lets brainstorm how to beat the Horde and free our friends and my girlfriend." "Girlfriend!?" Adora says in complete shock. "Oh yeah, I forgot you weren't here for that." Perfuma instantly bounces over to Adora to explain everything that happened with you while she was gone. You were happy that Perfuma was smiling and happy again, even if it was for a moment.

*Time Skip*

"C'mon Mermista, I really don't want to hurt you!" You yell as you dodge Mermista's water. "Come on Bow what is taking so long!?" You mumble under your breathe as you dodge Mermista and take out Horde soldiers. "I hope Adora is alri---" As your thinking, you don't notice a stream of water that Mermista sent at you. You slam against the wall, hitting your head, and feel a little dizzy. "Wha---" You shake your head, getting your bearings, before lifting your head to see a wave of water coming at you. You cover your face expecting to get hit, but when you don't you look up to see the water fall to the ground along with Mermista. "Mermista!" You yell struggling to move, just now realizing you can't feel your legs. Luckily Mermista gets up a few minutes later and runs over to you. "Oh my spirits, I'm so sorry Y/n!" You just shake your head and let a few tears slip, happy that Mermista was back, and pull her into a passionate kiss. "It's okay but I can't fight anymore, I can't feel my legs." Mermista looks at you in shock before looking around and grabs a horde laser gun. "Here use this if anyone gets to close to you." Mermista says before running into battle. 

After sitting and firing for a while, you notice that all your friends are frozen. "What the hell?" Then you get to watch a pretty cool battle between Glimmer and her dad. "Wow, Sparkles definitely got some practice in while in space." Luckily, Glimmer wins and all your friends are free. Mermista instantly runs over to you and pulls you into a hug. "Now it's all up to Adora." Mermista says before she turns back and gets into a fighting position against the remaining Horde soldiers. (Sorry this part was kinda bad, I just suck at writing fight scenes and wanted to get all that out the way.)

After a few more minutes of firing lasers and Mermista throwing water the ground starts to shake. "What the---" You start to say as the ground breaks open and fire starts shooting out of it. "Woah!" You yell as one gets a little too close and Mermista has to pull you back. "I can't dodge these. If it gets to close I need you to get away." Mermista turns to look at you like your crazy. "If it gets to close I'm taking you with me. End of discussion." You go to respond when Mermista send you a glare that instantly shuts you up. You both watch as the planet seems to crack open and shoot fire out everywhere and slowly get closer to the two of you. "If this is it, I just want you to know that I love you." You say looking up at Mermista, who is crouched down beside you with one arm around your shoulder. "Don't talk like that... We'll be fine, you know Adora always like to be fashionably late." Mermista says, looking around to see if there is anywhere to go. You reach up and put a hand on Mermista's cheek, making her look down at you. "I love you." You say as you pull her into a kiss. Mermista returns it, ignoring how she's getting hotter and hotter each second. "I love you too." She says giving you a smile before looking back out into the fire.

Right as its about to hit you, it all suddenly stop. "I told you Adora is always fashionably late." "I swear that's a princess thing." You mumble back as you watch the ground close back together and a white light shoot out from in front of the spire, turning the Horde ship into a tree. "Woah... that's my sister." You say as you watch the ground suddenly get covered in thick green grass with flower here and there. You and Mermista stay where you are as you watch everyone run up to Adora in celebration. From your spot, you see her and Catra holding hands and smirk. "You owe me $20, I won the bet." Mermista looks at you confused before turning to see what you saw. "Damn it." Mermista says causing you to laugh. "I told you, I know my sister well." 

You sit with Mermista for a few more minutes until you hear and see Adora sprinting over to you. "Y/n? Y/n!? What's wrong? What happened?" Adora says and she kneels down next to you. "This one," You gesture at Mermista, "Hit me when she was infected and sent me straight into the wall. I haven't been able to feel or move my legs since." Adora looks worried and attempts to heal you... Nothing happens. "What? C'mon..." Adora says as she tries and tries again. "Adora stop! You'll just tire yourself out. If this is what I have to deal with now, it'll be fine. I can just get Entrapta to make me something." Adora gives you and Mermista concerned look. "Don't worry blondie, I'll be with your sister every step of the way."

(No I really do apologize cause I feel like I could have done better on  this imagine but I didn't really have any idea what to do and just went with the first thing that came to my mind. 

But on a happier note, my Tumblr is now up and running :D and I'm slowly moving all my work from this book over. Now I just want to make it clear that I am not like fully "switching" over to Tumblr. Wattpad will still be where I post most of my imagines, the ones I come up with and the ones that are requested. I am just trying to get my work more out there on other platforms in hope to get more reads and more people interested in my work. At first, I wanted to make a Tumblr just because I felt like I was running out of requests and ideas and wanted to get more but then I got hit with wave of requests from you guy, thank you btw. And put Tumblr on hold, but recently I realize I still wanted to make a Tumblr to expand a little. Also lets be honest, Tumblr organization is a lot nicer than Wattpad's.

But yeah if you want follow me on tumbler at BoomBapBa.tumblr.com or just look up BoomBapBa.

Have a good day, night, evening, or afternoon.) 

Schedule

Perfuma x Reader R21

Kipo x Reader R22*

Spop x Reader R23

Catra x Reader R24

Kipo x Reader Part 2

Werewolf!GlimmAdora x Reader R25

Frosta x Reader R17 Part 2

June x Reader R26

Catra x Neko!Reader R27

If you would like to request anything feel free to go to one of my 3 request pages; Atla/Lok, Spop, or Other. Thanks for reading :D