Korrasami x Reader Part 3

Flashback Ages:

Korra- 24

Asami- 25

You- 26

"I want to know what's up with the three night rule you and mommies have." "Well, now that is a funny story... after the fact."

*Flashback Start*

After spending a couple years working with Varrick, Asami had finally made it possible for female couples to have a child made of both their genes. Making it so they wouldn't need sperm donors anymore unless they wanted to get pregnant that way. The only reason Asami started working on it was because you all had started talking about having children, which might have stemmed from watching Korra interact with Bolin and Opals baby. Now the main problem was trying to figure out who was carrying the kid.

"Well it can't be me, I'm the avatar! I got to protect the world and stuff." Asami face palms, "And stuff Korra? Really?" Korra seems to deflate a little at Asami's sarcasm. "Umm yeah?" Now it was your turn to face palm. "Well I'm not carrying the child, I never planned on popping out a child. It was either my wife is or we're adopting." Asami groans and rolls her eyes, "You both are children, I will carry our kid and when they ask why, I'll say both of their other mommies were being baby's about it." You and Korra smile at each other before pulling Asami into a group hug. You both start jumping up and down, causing Asami to jump because you both are pulling on her. "We're gonna be moms! We're gonna be moms!" You and Korra yell over and over again, causing Asami to smile at your excitement.

"Can I get some fried pickles and Ice cream? My back hurts... Rub my feet please... Bedroom now, I don't care if I'm pregnant... I am carrying your child you better go get my f--" To say Asami's cravings were weird was an understatement but you and Korra would take turns getting up in the middle of the night to get her food. Whether it's to get ice cream and fried pickles or sea prunes, which Asami used to hate before her pregnancy. Anyways, now that Asami was 7 months into her pregnancy you guys decided to take a trip to the south pole. The last time you had been down there was for Katara's funeral, now only 2 remained from the original team avatar but everyone knew Zuko didn't have much time left and Toph... Well Toph was Toph, she could probably pull a Kyoshi and live forever.

You all also planned on seeing Kya while she was there on a vacation with Lin. Kya was the one who was going to help you deliver the kids, since she had learned everything she knew from Katara. When you got to the South Pole, you helped Asami off the flying Bison and to the ground while Korra went to hug her parents. "You good?" You asked Asami, placing a hand on her overgrown stomach. "Surprisingly yeah." Asami said with some relief, she had been having some serious morning sickness and you all almost didn't take the trip to the south. You turned around and approached Korra's parents to greet them. They both were over the moon to see a pregnant Asami and happy about how happy you both made Korra. You then turn to Kya and Lin before giving them a hug, "Hi mom. Hi Kya." They both greet you back before turning to greet your wives. When Kya greets Asami she puts her hands on her stomach, "Wow, you got some powerful benders in there." (Kinda like what Katara did to Pema in the beginning of the show) Asami froze for a second before freezing, "Benders! Like plural?" Kya nods her head, "Definitely at least two of them." Everyone is frozen in shock for a second before Asami turns to hit you and Korra in the shoulder, "I did not sign up for popping out two kids." You and Korra look at each other for a second before shrugging, "I mean you would have popped out a second one eventually."

*Flashback End*

"After that statement me and mama had to sleep on the couch for two nights, one for each baby. But once the time came and mommy popped out not one, not two, but three of you... Well it changed from two nights to three. Also now we have three beautiful and handsome children we get to share our love with, so I think the three night rule is worth it."  "It is." You hear Asami say and turn around to see Asami and Korra cuddling with one kid each. "Yeah plus its like a perfect match, three for three, one air bender, one water bender, and one non bender. Its honestly--" "Korra, sweetie, your rambling." Asami says cutting off Korra, who blushes before mumbling an apology. You chuckled at your wives before giving your oldest daughter a kiss on the head and saying goodnight to the rest of your kids.

After leaving the kids room you attempt to get into bed without Korra and Asami noticing. You hear someone clear their throat and look up to see Asami standing at the end of the bed, arms cross. "Heyyy, just you know going to bed." You say as you start fluffing a pillow. "Y/n..." You sigh before dramatically rolling out of bed. "Fineeeee." You say and give Asami a kiss before walking out to the living room. Not before giving Korra a kiss and flipping her off as she laughs as you leave. Asami gives her a look though that shuts her up. "Good night guys, I love you."

Schedule:

Frost x Reader R17

Ty Lee x Reader R18

Adora x Neko!Reader R19

Catra x Reader R13 Part 2

Mermista x Reader R20

Perfuma x Reader R21

Kipo x Reader R22

Spop x Reader R23

Catra x Reader R24

Kipo x Reader Part 2

If you would like to request anything feel free to go to one of my 3 request pages; Atla/Lok, Spop, or Other. Thanks for reading :D