Fatin Jadmani x Reader

It's kind of short... sorry :(

You wrung your hands together as you kept peaking over at Fatin, who was laying out in the sun with just a bikini on. "Liking the view?" Toni jokes as she sits down next to you. "What, I, no, it's just---" "Woah, breath y/n I was just playing around." Toni says, the joking tone still in her voice but also had worry mixed into it. You take a deep breath and nod your head as you make it a point to stare at your hands as you pick at your finger nails. "That's not good for your nails." Fatin says as she reaches out and grabs your hands to stop what you were doing. You freeze almost immediately and look up, making direct eye contact with Fatin. You felt your face heat up almost immediately as you attempted to say something to her, anything. Nothing came out, of course, and you used the awkward silence to leave as fast as you could. Fatin sat in the space you use to occupy and watched your retreating figure as she asked Toni a question. "Why won't she talk to me?" Toni responded with a deadpanned look like the answer was obvious.

---

"You know people will assume things." Fatin says as everyone laughs at the banter between her and Dot. "I mean I wouldn't mind. Those cargo pants especially do not help." Fatin continues as the girls laugh and Dot rolls her eyes. You let out a quiet giggle at their banter, but felt a little jealous that you couldn't have the same banter with Fatin or talk to her for that matter. Fatin had heard your giggle and practically melted at the sound. She stared at you adoringly while all the girls looked between the two of you as you played with the sand with a smirk. Both of you were oblivious idiots.

---

You sat at the end of the line next to Fatin, which you tried not to freak out about, as you all went down the line saying what you wanted to do when you got off the island after seeing the plane yesterday. Fatin grabbed the hairbrush as Toni passed it down to her. "When I get off this island, I want... To suck the biggest dick imaginable, I mean come on it has been a minute. Fatin announces candidly as the girls look at her with a smirk. Fatin turns to pass you the hairbrush. Her smirk drops some when she seems some sadness show through your eyes. Fatin pulls the hairbrush backs to her lips, like it was an actual microphone, and says something before passing you the hairbrush. "Or not." Your face heats up at Fatin's words and it only gets hotter when your finger brush Fatin's as she passes you the hairbrush.

"I... Um--" You say as you think of what you would do when you returned home. Your thought process is immediately cut off when when Fatin leans over and boldly kiss you on the cheek. You freeze in shock as the girls all start sharing knowing looks and nudge each other like they can't believe what they were witnessing. "I, umm..." You feel yourself still heating up and decide to just not answer the question and go into the ocean to cool yourself off. You didn't even think about your actions as you stood up suddenly and took off your shirt and shorts as you headed into the water. This time it was Fatin's turn to blush.

---

"When are you going to make a mooooove?" Dot asks exasperated as she watches Fatin watch you help around the camp with out a shirt on. "Huh? What?" Fatin asks as she breaks concentration and turns to look at Dot. "I don't know what you're talking about." Fatin states as Dot rolls her eyes. "It's so obvious the two of you like each other. Everyone but you two can see that." Fatin just rolls her eyes at her friend's statement. Dot smirks as she comes up with an idea. "What are you a pussy or something? You are what you eat I guess." Dot states as she shrugs nonchalantly, knowing that Fatin doesn't like to get called out on things. "Me?" Fatin asks incredulously. "I am not!" "Prove it." Dot says with a smirk as she watches Fatin stand up with confidence.

Fatin walks towards you with a purpose and the girls stop to watch how this was going to play out. You were bending down to pick up some wood when you felt a hand placed on your back. You look up and freeze when you see Fatin standing over you. Fatin makes you drop the wood from your hands and pulls you to stand up. Fatin's confidence grew as she saw love and adoration show through your eyes as you stared at her. Fatin, honestly, had a whole mini speech planned to spill out her feelings for you but with the way you were staring at her, everything just went out the window. Before Fatin could realize her actions, she was pulling you forwards and into a kiss. You tensed as she did and kept your eyes wide in shock before finally closing them and relaxing into the kiss. It was a lot better than you had imagined and you hoped this wouldn't be the last time you felt it.