Heyyyy I'm Back... ish

Title: Title

Word Count: 2,070ish

Show: Warrior Nun

"Mary!" You yell as you watch her rush towards all the possessed civilians. Everything had been going downhill these past couple of weeks. First Sister Shannon had been murder by none other than Father Vincent, the halo was then put into a random person, and now what they thought was a tomb turned out to just be a cage for a powerful demon(?). No hate to Ava though, you actually thought she was pretty cool when she wasn't running away from what she was given. You look away from the scene of Mary getting dog piled by the possessed and towards Beatrice. "You got to get Ava out of here and regroup with Mother Superion, hopefully she'll have an idea of what to do." "Don't you mean we." Beatrice responded looking at you, her eyes filled with worry at your wording. You give her a small sad smile before resting a hand on her cheek. "I'll find you, okay?" You don't let her respond and rush towards Mary and the possessed. "Y/n!"

Two Months Later

The past couple of months had been difficult to say the least, you think as you move fast in between people in the street. Adriel had come out and proclaimed his self as a prophet and has even made "miracles" happen. You check over your shoulder to see if you were still being followed. Since his introduction, he is growing a steady amount of believers/cultists, the Firstborn Children. Which is who you were running from at this very moment. Well running is a bit generous, speeding walking is a better term. You had yet been able to build your stamina back up to what it was before that dreadful day. Not only had you been unsuccessful in retrieving Mary from that pile of possessed but you also lost your arm, well forearm, everything after your elbow on your left arm was gone. You could only hope and pray that Mary was able to escape somehow as well. It had been a learning curve to say the least once you got out of the hospital after a week. Things you would usually have no problem doing were harder than they should be, like shooting a gun or fighting with your sword and shield, which now was just a sword since you are unable to hold a shield. You spent a good part of the past two months in a safe house in Rome that only you and Mary knew of.

Relearning some skills that you knew you were going to need in the very near future and waiting for any sort of message to come through on the cross necklace you had that connected to all of the OCP. It was times like these you wished you had paid more attention to the lesson that Mother Superion was teaching rather than staring at Beatrice so that you knew how to send a message on the cross. Luckily you knew how to read the code but you still wish there was someway to let everyone know you were okay. Especially Beatrice, beautiful, strong, resilient, and badass Beatrice... Your Beatrice. Your heart hurt thinking about how you would feel if you were in her position. The two of you had been together for 3 years, unknown to the other nuns, and the only other time you had ever been away from each other for this long was when you had a mission down in Madrid for 3 months. At least then you had communication, now it was just you alone with your thoughts.

———

Ava watched concerned from the bar as Bea was approached by a rather beautiful woman. She better not be trying to hit on Beatrice, is all Ava can think as she watches the woman grab onto Bea's arm as the two share a small smile. Ava wanted to jump over the counter the second the unknown woman said something that makes Bea laugh and tell her that Bea is happily taken and that if you were here right now she'd be dealt with. Well, dealt with sounds extreme, the woman would be told in a nice and forgiving manner that was she was doing was not okay. Ava mentally applauds herself for knowing what you would actually do in this situation and that you would also tell her to not have these over protective thoughts for Beatrice because she could handle herself. But it was hard not to be over protective of Bea, it was hard for the first month to act like she didn't hear Bea cry herself to sleep from worry when she thought Ava was already asleep. It was hard to watch her sometimes zone out and return with a sad look on her face, it was hard for Ava to watch as Bea mourned you after what had happened two months ago. Bea was being logical, there was a small chance that you and Mary had made it out alive from Adriel but that small chance is what Ava held onto. Even though there had been no word from you or Mary, there also hasn't been any bad news and that's one of the things that kept Ava going because if she was honest you and Beatrice were her best friends and with one missing and the other one sad almost all the time it was hard for her to continue hoping that they could find a way to beat Adriel.