The Princess & The Knight... & The Archer? Part 2

Not Proof Read, Nothing Is Proof Read

TW: Death (I apologize in advance :) )

The days blur together as you ride in the silt sleigh across the shattered sea. The wound on your arm was definitely affecting you still, even after your friends tried their own methods of healing on it, but you were getting better at managing the pain. Each day, Jade or Kit or sometimes both would sit in with you and you would all talk about anything and everything you could. It was nice, it felt like you were back in the old days where there was less responsibilities and less chances of death. At night you would usually stay in the sleigh, as getting in and out meant using your arm, but tonight you finally felt that you could join the others. And how you wish you didn't.

Keep reading

You walked out the door of the sleigh to see Willow and Elora having a magic battle and on the other side of the island, hidden by shadows, you could see two figures sword fighting. It was obviously Kit and Jade, as Boorman used an axe and Graydon had magic now, plus both man sat in front of the fire. Your heartbeat sped up at the sight of your two favorite people and you were ready to take off the makeshift sling you had been wearing to go down and join them but before you could they both fell to the ground. Kit on top of Jade pinning her down. It felt like sucker punch to the gut again as it reminded you of what you saw many, many nights ago before everything went to hell. A cold feeling washed over you as you could see Kit's face lower to Jades. That was why you were here. You were here because Kit loves Jade and Jade loves Kit and you were in love with them and even though you couldn't have them you would make sure that they would always have each other.

---

"You've killed us!" You hear Boorman yell from the front of the sleigh. Kit and Jade stand up fast, both offering you a hand to help you up but you ignore it. "I didn't have a choice." Graydon defends as the three of you walk around the side of the sleigh. "What did he do?" Jade asks and you could tell Boorman was angry by the way he looked. "He set... Kenneth free. Now we are stuck in the middle of nowhere! There is no where to go forwards and no where to go backwards!" Boorman rants as he paces. "He was sick!" Boorman opened his mouth to continue but Elora cut him off, "Then we walk." You eyes go wide as you look at her. "Walk to what? For how long? Until we starve!?" Boorman says as he gets in her face. You take a few steps towards them and put your hand on his chest to push him back some. But instead of putting it on the center of his chest, you place your hand right where the lux enters the cuirass and Boorman slaps you hand away, causing Jade and Kit to yell at him. "We're close." Is all Elora says as she heads towards the sleigh to pack her bag.

The rest of you slowly follow suit. It silent as everyone takes turns to pack their things, since the inside of the room is small. You, Jade, and Kit all pack yours at the same time. You take this time to also change your bandage on your arm, letting out small grunts of pain. So focused on your arm, you miss the way the two girls behind you stop their packing and share concerned looks. Your arm, while it had stopped bleeding, still leaked gold or sometimes both. You wrapped your injury and put extra pressure on it since you knew you were coming to the end of your journey and that you would need to fight and have less time to worry about it. You slide your sling back on over your head and grab your bag when you feel a hand on yours. You turn to see Kit giving you a sad smile, you turned to Jade and she was giving you the same expression. "What's going on?" Kit looks at Jade, not wanting to be the bearer of bad news. "We don't think you should come with us." Jade says as Kit continues to hold your hand. "What?"

"Well your already injured and we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." Jade's explanation is logical but you were too angry to care. "So what? I can't take care of myself because of some cut on my arm?" "You could barely function a few weeks ago... And now we're almost to the Crone..." Kit says as she trails off. You drop her hand with a scoff. "I can handle myself. I-" You let out a sudden scream of pain as Jade barely grips your injured arm. "Look I barely touched you and you screamed. You can't come." Jade said sternly, hating that she caused you pain just to get her point across. You glare at the both of them. "Neither of you are my mom, so you don't get to boss me around." Kit opens her mouth the speak but you cut her off. "I don't care if you're the princess. I am going and until one of you has a better reason for me not to go, then I am going. Whether you like-"