Korrasami x Reader Part 2

Ages in flashback:

Korra: 21

Asami: 22

You: 23

"I wanna know how you and mommy got with mama." You give your son a kiss on the head, "Ok bud, so..."

*Flashback Start*

You and Asami had been dating for 4 years at this point and you had helped her build her company back up. You both had been sending letter to Korra, some were joint letters and some were not. You two were also the only two to get responses. You knew about Asami's not so small crush on the Avatar and had known about it for a while. You both had talked about it and you confessed that you didn't always see Korra in just a friendly way either. You both had planned on telling her about it after everything that happened with Unalaq but knew that she had gone through practically two breaks up within a month and decided to wait. Turns out you waited too long because before you could even blink, Korra was paralyzed and on her way back to the South Pole. Asami kept getting nightmares about that day and what could have happened if Suyin didn't get the poison out. Over the years they did lessen and soon stop happening. When Asami went to talk to her dad the first time, she came back to you crying. She told you how she wanted to forgive him but she just didn't know how and if it was a good idea. You told her that you would stand behind whatever she decided to do and that if she did want to forgive him, to just take it slow.

When Korra did come back you were surprised by her hair. "Wow, I love what you did with your hair." Asami said, standing a few feet in front of Korra. Korra blushed and grabbed her short hair a little. She goes to respond before feeling arms wrap around her from behind, "Korra! Oh my spirits, you cut your hair it's so cute!" You said in excitement before giving Korra a kiss on the cheek, causing her to blush more. She just mumbles a thanks as Asami smirks, seeing the blush you and her caused. With Korra back, you and Asami talked more about finally confessing the feelings you both had been harboring for the Avatar for the past 3 years. But of course something had to happen and next thing you know, you are all fighting for Republic city against a giant machine with a spirit beam.

You had watched as Korra froze water over the robot and Asami's humming bird land on it. You watched at one of the robots hands broke out and was heading towards the humming bird. "No..." you said as you watched in fear as the hand got closer and closer to the humming bird machine. You let out a huge sigh of relief as you watched Asami (You knew it was her because she was on top.) get ejected from the humming bird, until you realized that she was the only one ejected. "Shit." As much as you wanted to go and comfort her immediately, you had a job to do and you wouldn't want her dad's death to be in vain. Your job was to more or less be back up for Korra because the room was too small for all three of you to fight in. When the machine crashed, you followed Korra and Kuvira into the spirit wilds. You were shocked when Kuvira turned the spirit beam on and made sure to help Korra and Kuvira dodge the beam. When the beam got shot right at the three of you, you helped strengthen the sides and top of the air pocket Korra made to protect you all.

When the three of you get sent into the spirit world, you get sent flying away from the other two. You end up landing on a sharp rock and getting stabbed by said rock. You would have just laid there and waited for someone to come find you but you knew that Korra and Kuvira were too occupied with each other and after getting the rock out of you, you were losing blood too fast. Stumbling towards the new spirit portal, you see Korra talking to Kuvira, who finally hangs her head in defeat. "Is it over?" You ask standing a little ways away from the two girls. Korra smiles hearing your voice before turning around and responding, "Yeah, maybe we can all go on a vacation after this." Korra jokes. You smile at her, "Thank the spirits." You say before falling to your knees. "Y/n!" Korra yells running up to and catching you before you face planted. Her expression turns from one of concern to horror after seeing the blood that was soaking your shirt. "Kuvira see if anyone has water! Hurry!" Korra says as she looks around and doesn't see any water. Of course they open a spirit portal in the one place that doesn't have water. "Come on, stay awake. Asami will kill both of us if you die." Korra says as she keeps your head on her shoulder and ties cloth around your wound.