Catra x Sister!Reader R29

You ran around with Adora and Glimmer trying to get the last decorations set before guests started to arrive

You ran around with Adora and Glimmer trying to get the last decorations set before guests started to arrive. The guest being the Princess Alliance and their families . It was Catra's 25th birthday and the 5th one celebrated at the castle. It had been a little over 5 years since the war had ended and it was finally a time of peace. "Did the chefs finish all the food?" You ask as you hang a streamer above the door. "I'll go check!" Adora says before running to the kitchen to make sure the food is done. "And there... Perfect." You say as you climb down the later and check your watch. "Just in time too, everyone should be getting here soon."

Right as the words leave your mouth, Entrapta swings into the room with Emily trailing behind her. "I am exactly on time! Just like I planned." Entrapta says immediately heading to look at the food table that had just been finished. "Day..." Entrapta starts talking in her voice recorder and reaching for the miniature food in front of her. Only to get her hand slapped away by a vine a second later. "Not yet Entrapta, the party hasn't even started." You give Perfuma a smile and a kiss as she walked into the room. "Everything is ready, now we are just waiting on people." You say as you hold Perfuma in your arms.

*Time Skip*

"SURPRISE!" You and your friends yell as soon as Catra and Adora walk into the room. The surprise caused Catra to jump high into the air and land tensely. Her reaction causes you and Adora to burst out laughing. Catra rolls her eyes at the both of you. "You guys know I don't like surprises." She says as she crosses her arms in front of her. Adora grabs one of her arms making Catra look at her. "But I wanted to surprise youuuu." Adora says as she gives your sister puppy eyes, which immediately causes Catra to melt. "Fine, I like the surprise party okay. The jumping out and scaring me not so much." Catra says as she kisses Adora's cheek cause the blonde to blush and smile hard.

*Time Skip*

"Alright, you know what they say. Save the best gift for last." You say as you grab the last gift on the gift table and hand it to Catra. Catra immediately starts tearing open the gift wrapping and slows down when she gets to the box. She opens the box slowly and gets tearful when she notices the necklace inside.

"We definitely haven't had the easiest upbringing as most of our friends have but one thing is for certain and that is that I wouldn't have made it this far without you

"We definitely haven't had the easiest upbringing as most of our friends have but one thing is for certain and that is that I wouldn't have made it this far without you." You continue talking as you take the necklace from Catra and walk behind her to clip it on.

"Watching you grow up and become your own person has been one of the most reward things I have been able to witness. We both started life with only being able to trust each other and now we have friends we can trust and wife's we get to call our home. I know we did some questionably things with the Horde but we have managed to redeem ourselves. I know we are living our own lives now and are not stuck sharing a bunk any more but I want you to know that I will always have your back. You are my sister, my best friend, and my family. I got you this necklace so that whenever you look at it, you remember that I am always in your corner or there to fight by your side."

As you clip the necklace closed, Catra turns around and throws herself into your arms. "I love you so much." You say as you hold her close. "I love you too." She says with a smile as she leans back and looks up at you. You kiss her forehead and pull her back into another hug.

*Time Skip*

"Grandma what's that?" Catra's granddaughter says as she sits in Catra's lap and plays with the necklace. "This is a necklace I got from my sister." Catra says with a smile as she remembers that day. "Wow it's pretty." "Yeah..." "Where is she now?" "She with your other grandma." The little girl looks a little sad. "Up in the sky?" Catra gives the girl a small smile, "Yeah, but it's okay. One day I'll see her again."