Frosta x Reader R17

(Just a reminder all characters are 18 and up unless stated other wise

(Just a reminder all characters are 18 and up unless stated other wise. I also go Frosta's background from Fandom.com)

(You are a female.)

You had known Frosta since you were children. Your family had been friends with hers until both their passing. While you may have had your mother longer than Frosta had hers, both the king and your father perished in the battle between the kingdom and the Horde. When Frosta was given the crown and given the power over the kingdom, you were right there with her. Neither you or your mother spoke on Frosta's decision about the Neutrality Treaty or anything else like that. Your mother made sure Frosta was fed and healthy and you made sure that she would get a break from time to time. When Frosta's parents passed you were her rock and when your mother passed from an unknown sickness, Frosta was your rock. Two, now, ten year old orphans stuck together. One with the weight of the world on her shoulder and the other trying help.

When the events at the Princess Ball happened, you were in the castle but not the party. You weren't officially a person with status and couldn't go to the ball. Frosta could have changed that but you were the closest thing she had left to family and she didn't want to risk anything happening to you. When the heat bombs had gone off the first thing Frosta wanted to do was run to you and make sure you were okay but she had to deal with everyone else first. After those events and a lot of convincing from you, Frosta joined the Princess Rebellion, leaving you to run most of her kingdom in her absence. You and Frost got together when the both of you were 16. The friendship you two shared changed as the years went on after the Horde were defeated. It also allowed Frosta to be more care free than uptight. Now at 18, you still had never met anyone from the Princess Rebellion. That might seem weird but it was for your protection. You still were technically just a common person and had no title and weren't subject to special protection when Horde Rebellions popped up every now and again.

But today that was going to change. Not only was it Frosta's 18th birthday and her coronation to become Queen. It was also the day your both getting married. Yes, you read that right, married. The two of you had been friends since you were born practically and Frosta knew for a fact she wanted to grow old with you. She also liked that it gave you more protection, Frosta is very protective, and plus you had already run the kingdom when she was away on Alliance duty. You were excited to be marrying Frosta but also super nervous at the same time. Not about getting the official title as Queen and helping the kingdom but meeting the Princess Alliance. All anyone thinks today is that they're coming to watch Frosta become a Queen, you both didn't advertise your wedding and just planned on doing it before the crowning, so you both could get crowned together.

"Everyone please find your seats." The captain of the royal gaurd said, standing in front of the throne, where Frosta is sitting having already greeted her close friends and some of their children. Everyone shuffled around to get back to their tables. "Now as many of you know, today is the day Princess Frosta is being officially crowned as the Queen of the Kingdom of Snows... But before that momentous occasion we have another one before that. As many of you know in the recent years of dealing with the Horde and other ruffians Princess Frosta has had to leave the castle to join the Princess Alliance. And as always we have had Lady y/n to take over." Some of the high ranking people from Frosta's kingdom clap and cheer. Frosta smiles at their reaction, while trying not to laugh at her friends confused faces. "Which is why I am so glad to announce that not only is today Princess Frosta's coronation but also the day she and Lady y/n will wed and share a coronation." Everyone is shocked for a moment before people from Frosta's kingdom start cheering again, louder this time. While the Princess Alliance were all frozen in shock. "Did you guys know Frosta was engaged?" Catra asked the table, everyone shook their head no.

*Skip Wedding stuff cause all I know is that you walk down an aisle...*

"I do." You say giving Frosta a big smile. "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." You pull Frosta into a kiss that doesn't last long because neither of you can stop smiling. You rest your forhead on hers, "Holy crap." Frosta laughs at the excitement and energy that surround you. "Now before we fully start the festivities there is a coronation to be had." You and Frosta nod your head at the official before kneeling in front of him. (Warning I have no idea what goes on at a coronation either... So I used the internet.)

They bring out a short table with a book on it containing the history of the royal family and 2 scepters. One was the kings and one was the Queens, you took the Queens. Both you and Frosta put on hand on the book in between you and the other held the scepters. The official clears his throat to begin the coronation. "Are you willing to take an oath?" You and Frosta share a glance before answering. "We are willing." "Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of the Kingdom of Snows, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?" "I solemnly promise." " Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?" "I will." "Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of our kingdom and protect it's citizens? Will you hold everyone to the highest of values and lead with a true, kind, and strong heart?" "I will." "To seal your oath you must sign the papers of the leaders before. Everyone to have ever lead has signed these papers as a symbol to the kingdom of their unwavering faith and leadership." As the official says that, 3 guards come out holding 3 separate sheets of paper. 2 of the papers are filled with signatures. "Please sign your names as a symbol to your promise." The official gives a quill to Frosta, who signs her name, and then to you, who also signs their name. The guards leave soon after and take the short table and the book with them. "When these to woman turn around not only will they be taking on new challenges of the married life they will our new rulers. We are all honored to serve under them and will as well hold them to the highest regard." The official waits a few beats before speaking again. "Now please rise and take your rightful seat on the thrones." As you and Frosta stand up and move to sit down, the official keeps speaking. "I now present to you, Queen Frosta and Queen y/n." 

The whole room breaks out into cheers. Even though the Princess Alliance hadn't met you yet, they could tell how happy you made Frosta. You leaned over to whisper into Frosta's ear. "I love you but do I still have to meet your friends? I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the She-ra." Frosta laughs at your nervousness, "I am positive that they will love you. And don't worry about Adora, she almost tripped up the stairs earlier today." You giggle a little before giving Frosta a kiss on the cheek. "Alright lets do this."

20.6k reads!? Almost 500 votes!? What the actual F-- flip... I was gonna say flip :D But thank y'all fr fr. Like that's crazy, mind blown.

Schedule:

Ty Lee x Reader R18

Adora x Neko!Reader R19

Catra x Reader R13 Part 2

Mermista x Reader R20

Perfuma x Reader R21

Kipo x Reader R22

Spop x Reader R23

Catra x Reader R24

Kipo x Reader Part 2

Werewolf!GlimmAdora x Reader R25

Frosta x Reader R17 Part 2

If you would like to request anything feel free to go to one of my 3 request pages; Atla/Lok, Spop, or Other. Thanks for reading :D