Jeremiah 29:13

SEND ME WARRIOR NUN REQUESTS PLEASE

Request: Beatrice x reader with the final fight against Adriel. (It kind of ended up being a slight Avatrice x Reader, Beatrice x Reader is already implied)

"Beatrice is going to kill us for this." Ava whispers to you as you enter the van behind her. You look back out of the van to see Beatrice conversing with Mother Superion. "We've already discussed this, I don't see a need to reopen discussion." Ava goes to respond but you cut her off, "You and Michael can't take Adriel down, or blow him up, if you have to worry about Lilith as well. And I already promised to stay as far away from any and all explosions as I can." Ava just grunted in response as Beatrice climbed into the van. "Everything all right?" She asked as she looked between you and Ava. "Everything is perfect." You say with a smile as you reach forwards to grab her hand.

---

The parking garage is loud as you and the rest of the nuns shoot at the guards. You peak your head out and send a few shots at the guards as Ava runs in to go Warrior Nun on them. You watch for a few seconds as you watch her phase through a wall to punch the guard on the other side before feeling a tug on your arm. You look back to see Michael and he gestures with his head towards the exit. You nod and start to follow him while making sure to keep an eye on the fight behind you. You lock eyes with Ava, who gives you a quick nod before phasing as Beatrice throws a knife threw her and into a guard. "That was so hot." You tell Michael, who rolls his eyes in response, as you both turn and start jogging towards your destination.

---

"She lied about it's location." Beatrice says with anger in her voice as they round the corner into a dead end, the arc no where to be seen. "Why would she do that?" Yasmine asks confused. Ava takes a deep breath before turning around, "Because we- I, I told her to." Yasmine looks towards Ava with a questioning gaze but Ava keeps her focus on Bea. "Because things change when you realize that not everything is about you... I'm sorry Bea." Beatrice can feel dread start to consumer her. "You said we, what do you mean we?" Ava sends her a pleading look, hoping that Beatrice would grasp what she meant and not force her to say it allowed. "No... I knew I should have been worried when Michael and Y/n disappeared after that first fight! We don't even know if your plan will work!" Dread and gut wrenching heartache consume Beatrice as she fully realizes what the three of you had planned. "You don't even know if it's going to work and your risking all your lives on a what if?" "Bea please-" "No I can't let you do this." Beatrice cuts Ava off as she grabs the crown from her belt holder. Ava reacts in kind but wrestling it back from her, both of them ending up chest to chest. The proximity causes Beatrice's breath to catch in her throat. "I asked for permission for this." Is all Ava says as she pulls Bea into a kiss that she'd been wanting to give her for the past few months. Ava pulls back when she needs to regain her breath and leaves a light kiss on Bea's forehead, "That one is from y/n... They... I..." Ava bites her lip nervously. "In the next." Is all she can manage to say before she phases through the floor.

---

"Nice of you to join us." Michael says as Ava phases through the floor. She doesn't respond and Michael looks at her concerned. "You okay?" Ava just nods in response and Michael sighs before looking for another way to get to the arc. Ava moves to follow but you grab her arm and pull her back into a tight hug. "Is she okay?" You ask as you pull away from the hug. Ava shrugs and gives you a sad smile. "She will be." You return the smile in the same fashion and tenderly kiss her forehead before pulling away. "C'mon, let's catch up with Michael."

---

"Stay behind me." Michael says as the three of you walk into the chamber. You pull out your sword as Michael starts his speech of justice and wonders deep into the room. "Where is Lilith?" You whisper to Ava the farther into the room you get. "I don't know she's suppose to be-" Ava response gets cut off as Lilith suddenly appears next to Michael and injures him before ripping his heart out. You stare at her with horror in your eyes as Ava lets out a sob. Lilith disappears again before reappearing behind Ava and scratching her across her back causing her to fall to her knees. She goes to grab Ava again but this time, finally, your ready and swing your sword towards her outstretched hand. That forces Lilith's gaze on to you and the next thing you know, your in the fight of your life.