Adora x Blind!Reader

You sit up fast taking in a deep breaths

You sit up fast taking in a deep breaths. You frantically search around for something to hold to bring you back to reality. It would be easier if you could see but your world has been pitch black since the day you were born. You feel the bed shift and someone wraps their arms around you. Your immediate reaction is to hit them and get out of their hold. "Y/n calm down it's just me." Adora says with a rasp in her voice from just waking up. You almost instantly relax in her hold.

"Spirits, y/n you're sweating!" Adora says as she feels you against her. She gets up and opens the window to let the night air in before returning to bed. "You wanna tell me what it was about this time?" You let out a sigh and lean your head back against Adora's chest. "You know the usual." You say as you snuggle closer to Adora, hoping to just fall back asleep. "No, no, no. Nice try but you gotta talk about it." You roll your eyes before turning on your side and put your arm across Adora's torso.

*Flashback*

You shake your head as you wake up, feeling groggy with pain in your back. "Y/n!" Glimmer says with a sob of relief. "Glimmer? What's going on?" You say going to reach forwards and try to feel anything. But when you move too much you get a shot of electricity through your body. "Ahhh!" "Y/n! Don't move we're trapped in like dark magic electric handcuffs or something." You let your head hang in defeat, at least when you can touch the floor you know your in a room and not super high in the air or something.

"What even happened?" You ask Glimmer, who you want to guess is to the right of you. "Catra, Scorpia, and some others hijacked the Princess Prom and got you, me, and Bow. We're in the fright zone now." You nod your head in understanding, "Well shit."

You don't know how long your in the Horde until you hear Adora's voice. "Let my friends go Shadow Weaver!" You hear as you hear something fall. "Now, now." You hear Shadow Weaver say as she walks around. "Adora... Welcome back to the Fright Zone... I see you've grown some attachments since you left." You feel a cold hand caress your cheek. "And one so weak at that." She says as she she squeezes both of your cheeks, letting her nails dig into them causing you to cry out in pain. "Stop! Look you can do whatever you want with me but please let my friends go."

"Adora no!" Glimmer says as you feel Shadow Weavers hand leave your face. "Let her go! Adora!" You could hear Glimmer struggling against her restraints and realized something was definitely going down. You start struggling too, even though you still probably wouldn't be much help until you got your bearings. "Grrr ahh!" You hear some noise  come from Glimmer and hear a body fall. "Adora! Please tell me you haven't lost your memory!" "Are you guys okay?" You ask worriedly as you stop moving, letting your body take a break from being shocked. "We're... we're good."  You hear Adora state and you hear footsteps walk up to you. "We're gonna get you out of here okay?" Adora asks as she tries to keep you calm, she knew not touching the ground or anything was killing you. "Here pass me that." You hear Adora say before loud banging noises start and you fall to the ground in a heap. "Owww..." "Sorry, let's get going." Adora and Glimmer help you stand and start leading you out of the room.

You had been following Adora and Glimmer for a while, having no clue where you were going when you were suddenly shocked in the back. "Ah!" You let out a scream as you curl into a ball and fall to the ground. "Catra!" You hear Adora yell as you feel Glimmer helps you stand, letting you lean onto her body for support. You had been shocked way too many times today for a normal person, you were surprised you hadn't passed out yet. But now you were definitely going in and out of consciousness. You don't even remember leaving the Fright Zone. The last thing you remember from that day was Bow saying that Entrapta was gone and feeling Adora hug you even tighter than she was before.

*Flashback End*

"I just can't stop remembering Shadow Weaver's hands on me and the fact that I can't watch my own back... I just feel like a liability to you guys sometimes." Adora grabs one of your hands puts her hands on your face like Shadow Weaver did. You melt into her hands because of how warm they are. "You feel that?" You nod your head. "I will do whatever I can, touch you however I can until you forget Shadow Weaver's touch and only remember mine. (That sounds a lot more sexual than it's meant to be.) As for being a liability, you never are and never will be. You to me, are a breath of fresh air. I love you, I love your imperfections, I love the way you try and help everyone. You may think your a liability but trust me when I say that you are an asset to the best friend squad and Princess Alliance. "

You start crying at Adora's proclamation and it scares Adora. "Oh no! Did I say something wrong? I can take--" You cut off Adora's ramblings with a kiss on the lips and pull her into a hug. "Thank you." You say as you snuggle into Adora. Adora uses it as a chance to lay back down with you on top of her. You lay with your eyes closed, completely relaxed and feel as Adora traces out letters on your back spelling out, I love you. You fall asleep that night with a smile on your face and mind clear of nightmares.