Raya x Fang!Reader Part 2

"Raya!" You yelled as the river carried her farther and farther away from you. You knew you were safe for now as the Druun couldn't follow you into water. Luckily with living in Fang, swimming was just like walking. You assume you swam more often than Raya as she seemed to being getting tired fast. You managed to catch up with her right as she went under. "C'mon." You grunt as you pull her up and move Tuk Tuk onto your shoulder. You manage to drag Raya, her sword, and Tuk Tuk onto land and catch your breath.

You hear Raya flop to the ground next to you coughing up water. You look to the side and see Tuk Tuk and her father's sword on the ground next to you. This was all so messed up. "Are... Are you okay?" You ask quietly when you notice her body finally relax. It seems that as soon as you speak, Raya remembers that you're there. She scrambles as fast as she can and unsheathes her father's sword. She points it at you threateningly with angry tears rolling down her face. "What did you do!?" She yells at you as she inches the sword tip closer and closer to your neck. "I didn't know! I swear!" You plead.

"The dragon gem was safe in heart! Why would Fang take it!?" You let yourself fall on your back as the sword gets closer and closer. "I don't know! Whatever my mother and sister planned, I was left out of it!" You see Raya's tense muscles slowly start to relax. "You swear?" "I swear." Raya finally drops the sword and looks back towards Heart. You stand up cautiously next to her and wrap your arms around yourself. "I'm sorry about your ba." You mutter out as you notice Raya staring at the piece of gem in her hands. "We'll fix this." Raya looks to you in confusion. "I don't know how or when but I swear I'm going to fix this, make up for my tribes mistake." You take a deep breath before turning to Raya. "I could use some help... and you could get your ba back." You wait a beat, hoping Raya agrees to join because you don't have a dragon gem piece. "Yeah, lets go."

---

2 Years Since The Druun Escaped

"Look at you Tuk Tuk! You're getting so big." You say as you walk up to the temporary camp you and Raya set up. You had been gone for a week to try gather materials and keep up with what's going on with the other tribes. "Any problems with the Druun?" Raya asked as she exited her tent. You nod at her question as you remove your bag from your back. "Yeah but I made sure to steer clear... I also found a new friend for us." You say in a sing song voice as you give Raya a big smile. Raya raises her eyebrows at your excitement. "I found a baby serlot." You exclaim as you take the kitten you had been holding behind your back. "Y/n..." She says in a warning tone. You give her a pout, "I know, I should try and stay far from Fang because the woods are infested with Druun and my family might see me... But look at how cute he is!" You plead as you snuggle the serlot close to you. "It... just reminds me of home..." You trail off, not liking how the mood was suddenly getting darker.

"But, I did hear that it was someone's birthday today!" You say in a sing songy voice. "Oh no." Raya groans out. "Oh yes! Now I was going to try and make some congee but onions were a struggle so instead I got some shrimp and rice." You say as you put the serlot down near Tuk Tuk and empty the contents of your bag onto the ground. "Its bound to be a lot better than your homemade Jackfruit Jerky." You smirk as Raya struggles to fight off a grin and rolls her eyes at you. "That jerky gets us through a lot"

---

4 Years Since The Druun Escaped

"Run!" You yell as Druun seemingly pop out of nowhere in the forest. You and Raya had been moving camps again and were way too casually riding through the woods. You were riding on your serlot that you named Simba. Why did you name him that, you had no idea. "Y/n, go ahead of me!" Raya yelled as she slowed Tuk Tuk down some to get behind you. The two of you still only had one dragon gem, so it was standard procedure for Raya to ward the Druun off while you escaped. "We're almost there!" You yelled as the edge of the forest came into view. Druun had no problem leaving the forest, forests were always just more populated with them. You take a second to look back and see how Raya is doing, almost laughing when you notice her cursing at the Druun. But as you turn back around a Druun appears in front of you. Simba comes to a screeching stop that causes you to lose balance and fall off the serlot. "Simba go!" You yell as soon as you recuperate and notice that you had managed to roll a ways away from the animal. Simba is up immediately and sprinting out of the forest.

You go to stand as well, to wait for Raya to pass so you could hop on Tuk Tuk, when you feel a sharp pain in your ankle. "Crap..." You look around to see if there is anything near by to help you stand but all you see is Druun rushing you. "Raya!" You yell out desperately as you notice you're completely surrounded. This is it, you thought, I'm about to be a freaking stone. However, as soon as the thought enters your mind it leaves. Raya had jumped off of Tuk Tuk and over one of the Druun blobs to rescue you. She held your body close to hers as she holds the dragon gem up to ward off the Druun. She's literally holding you so tight, you can hear her heart beat. "Are you alright?" You shake your head in response, "I messed up my ankle when Simba stopped and I fell off." You inform her as she hands you the dragon gem to ward off the Druun, while she helps you onto the back off Tuk Tuk. "I'll take a look at it as soon as we get the hell out of here." She notes as she hops onto Tuk Tuk. "Hold on tight."

---

"Alright, you should be good now. Just take it easy for the next week." Raya says as she finishes wrapping up your ankle, giving you a worried look. You place a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Raya, I'm fine." You say hoping to calm her down. "It's just... You were surrounded and what if I wasn't quick enough..." "But you were quick enough, okay? You saved me." You try to reassure Raya as you grab her hands that were shaking. "It... It just felt like I would be losing another person to the Druun. First ba... I don't think I could handle losing you as well." "Raya..." You had no clue what to say to that. "Look, y/n. I don't know how to say this..." Raya fumbles. You squeeze her hands in reassurance. "I... urgh..." Raya cuts herself off by pulling your body closer to hers by your hands. "What-" Your question gets cut off as Raya finally closes the distance between you two, pulling you into a searing kiss. When you both pull away, your sporting a large smile. "Woah."