Chapter 46

MADISON POV Aunt Bekah woke up and Klaus gave Uncle Stefan his memories

MADISON POV
Aunt Bekah woke up and Klaus gave Uncle Stefan his memories.

Oh yeah, I'm back to liking Stefan, but only to make Klaus jealous. He used to be my favorite until he tried to kill my dad.

So now I'm with Uncle Stefan. Though I'm still mad about Thumper.

"There has to be more to this dress." Aunt Bekah said and I giggled as she put a long necklace around me.

"There's not." Klaus said and we both walked out, the boys smiled. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then." Bekah said.

"What's a prostitute?" I asked and Nock put on some black shades. I laughed "Nothing." Uncle Stefan grabbed me.

Taking my hat putting it on his head "I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She said and Klaus smirked.

"No offense sister, but you wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Amelia said "Nad what is this music? It sound like a cable car accident." She complained.

"Ugh, it's dance music. Is she always like this?" Nick asked Klaus leaning back in his chair.

"You would dance to this? And since when was Henrik so rude?" She asked. "Names Nick." He said and I laughed.

"Are we done?" Amelia and Klaus asked "And why are you two so grumpy?" Bekah crossed her arms.

"We needed one thing from you for my witch. Your necklace and you lost it." Klaus said and I leaned back.

I know where it is " I didn't lose it it's been missing for 90 years so what do you think?" She twirled in her dress.

I looked at her "I like it." Stefan said I scrunched my face up "No. it's ugly." I said and she smiled.

" I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." She said "Come on, moon. Help me find another one." She held out her hand.

I jumped off Stefan's lap and ran with her to find another one "Amelianna! Why are you just sitting there get in here!" Rebekah yelled and I laughed.

It's nice having her back "I can hear you!" Bekah yelled I'm guessing the guys said something.

"Women." Nick mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Ohh! Try this one." I handed her a white dress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were back at Gloria's she was trying to find Rebekah's necklace that Stefan gave to Elena.