Chapter 6

MADISON POV Today I'm going to Zach's house, I need a babysitter everyone's going to the car wash at Elena and Jeremy's school

MADISON POV
Today I'm going to Zach's house, I need a babysitter everyone's going to the car wash at Elena and Jeremy's school.

"Hey, kiddo." Zach spun me and I giggled "thanks for watching her Zach you're a real lifesaver." Jenna smiled.

"Ah, it's no problem we love hanging out don't we?" He asked I nodded looking at, Jenna "alright well, I'll be back around 6 that good?" She asked.

"Yeah thats fine." He said "bye, Jenna." I waved watching her drive off. Zach put me down and looked at me.

"So what're we doing today?" He asked and I smiled.

Zach and I ran around the house, played hide and go seek, played outside, tree water balloons, and at pizza for lunch.

"Alright, kid why don't we sit and watch a movie till you fall asleep." He said it was time for me to take a nap.

"Wait I need to go potty." I said "ok, I'll put on beauty and the beast." He said I smiled and skipped off to the bathroom.

I was on my way back to the living room when I heard something. "Help." I heard and got a little scared.

"Help me." I heard again and started walking towards the noise. There was a big metal door.
"Hello?" I called "help me." I heard.

"Who's in there?" I asked "Madison, munchkin I need you to open the door." He said and I looked through tree bars to see damon.

"Why are you in here?" I asked "Stefan." He said why would his brother lock him up he looks sick.

"Why do you look like that?" I asked "I need blood." He said "why?" I asked "because I'm hungry now open the door." He said I flinched.

"If I open the door will you stop being mean?" I asked "I'm sorry, kid." He said looking at me. He looked really sick and he was coughing a lot.

I went to open the door,. But a loud booming voice stopped me "No!" Zach yelled moving my hand.

"Madison get upstairs now." Zach said he looked angry, I ran upstairs and grabbed a blanket holding it tight around me.

A few minutes later Zach came back up "what were you doing down there?" He asked "I heard something and went to see what it was." I said.

"Madison listen to me, never ever go down there again. Never." He said I nodded "why is Damon down there he's sick and hungry." I said.

"Because he's a bad man and he needed to be stopped." He said I tilted my head "but he's hungry." I said.

"He's supposed to be." Zach said "I don't like being hungry." I said "no one does that's the point." He said

"Zach?" I called he looked over at me "why does he want blood?" I asked and his mouth opened.

"Why do you think that?" He asked "because he said he wants blood." I said "no maybe you heard wrong." He said

"Is damon a vampire?" I asked thinking about that movie twilight that caroline loves. "No..." he said slowly.

"Really? Because I don't think you're supposed to drink blood." I said "why don't we watch the movie." He said.

"Is he an alien?" I asked "he's human." Zach said "I don't believe you." I said "why not?" He asked.

"Because I once watched this movie where people drunk blood they're called vampires." I said "yeah but Damon isn't one." Zach said.

"Who's Isabella?" I asked "who?" "Isabella Salvatore it was at the founders party." I said "I don't know." He said.

"Oh, Damon and Stefan said the same thing and the other night I had a dream of a girl named Isabella and she looked just like me." I said.

"What?" He asked I nodded "yeah. She was talking to her mom asking about her dad who was in the army to make his daddy happy." I said.

"It was just a dream, Maddie." He said I was quiet the rest of the time. I fell asleep sometime during the movie.

I woke up because I heard yelling. I sat up quickly and looked around. "Zach?" I called
"Nope." I heard and saw Damon his skin looked weird.

"Zach let you out? I thought he said you were a bad man." I said and he sat down next to me "I am." He said.

"Then why's he let you out?" I asked "he didn't." He said and poured him a drink it was something brown...I think it's tea.

"Then where is he?" I asked "de...asleep." He said "are you a vampire?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yes." He said "then why did Zach tell me you weren't?" I asked he shrugged "you sure do ask a lot of questions." He said.

"Sorry, so are you like those vampires on twilight?" I asked "Ew, no...unlike them I burn on the sun." He said "is that why your skin looked like that?" I asked.

"Mm-Hmm...how'd you know I was a vampire?" He asked I shrugged "I thought you were and alien..then you said you wanted to eat blood and I remembered that movie Caroline loves." I said.

"You're a smart kid." He said "so what're you gonna do now?" I asked "wait here until I get my ring back." He said

"Can you watch the little mermaid with me?" I asked he looked at me strangely "sure...could you close the curtains?" He asked.

I closed the curtains so he wouldn't burn up... we watched the little mermaid and Cinderella "Damon?" I asked "Hmm." "Can I call you dammy?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, munchkin." He said I smiled he looked behind him and did that weird thing with us mouth.

"Your aunts here and the suns down." He said "how'd you know?" I asked "super hearing." He said "Wow, I bet you can't talk to animals." I said.

"Nope, but I did know a person who did." He said "who?" I asked and the door rung "a girl I once loved." He said and we walked to the door.

"Hi, Jenna." I smiled "hey, Mads." She said and looked at Damon "I apologized how rude of me, I'm Damon Salvatore, Stefan's brother." He said.

"Jenna...I'm just here to get Madison...where's Zach?" She asked "Sleeping." I said and Jenna smiled.

"Can you tell him I said thanks for watching her and I guess thank you for keeping an eye out for her." Jenna said.

"It's no problem. It was nice hanging with you, munchkin." He said and I hugged him, he hugged back.

"Remember, our little secret." He whispered I pulled away and smiled "I promise." I held out my pinky.

He smiled and linked his with mine "alright come on." Jenna said "bye, Dammy." I waved "bye, kid." He said.

So I was right he is a vampire, does that mean Stefan is too...cool. I like Damon he's nice.