Chapter 54

MADISON POV Uncle Nik was sitting on the couch while I was crawling all over him watching him draw

MADISON POV
Uncle Nik was sitting on the couch while I was crawling all over him watching him draw.

"Alright, Little wolf come here." He grabbed my waist pulling me down to stop me from moving. I giggled as he tickled my sides.

The doorbell rang, Max started barking at it and I pushed myself out of Uncle Klaus's arms running towards the door.

"Little wolf!" Klaus called after me, the second I got to the door I bumped into Uncle Kol who was also running to the door.

We both fell to the ground with a loud 'thud'
"Ow!" We groaned Uncle Nik shook his head opening the door.

"Stefan? To what do we owe this pleasure?" He smirked while Uncle Kol and I got up. "I need to talk to Maddy." He said.

Uncle Nik moved out the way letting him in, I smiled happy to finally see him it's been almost 2 weeks.

"Steffy!" I hugged him, he was tense and something was off. I let him go and he bent down to my height.

He gave me a small, fake smile and then looked at my uncles. "We're gonna uh...yeah. Nik." Uncle Kol said awkwardly dragging Klaus off.

"What's wrong?" My face fell turning into a frown, it was easy to see that he wasn't here for ice cream.

"Listen...M." He started not looking at me, somethings wrong? Is it my dad? Did something happen?

Is it Amelia? I hope so.

"Did something happen to my daddy? Is he ok? At least tell me Amelia was the one that got hurt?" I rambled.

His eyes widened and he shook his head. "No, your dad's fine so is Amelia. It's not them it's...."

He twirled a silver and blue ring in his hand. Alaric's ring.

"It's Ric." He whispered his name, I froze up I didn't know what to do. "He uh....he didn't make it." He said finally looking at me in the eye.

My lip started to tremble and tears poured out my eyes. "Hey. Hey, it's ok." Stefan tried to calm me down grabbing my arms.

I fought against his hold crying, I didn't even realize my magic was losing control and the lights were flickering, the house was shaking, glass was breaking.

Wind was blowing like crazy inside of the house, circuits were spazzing out. Everything was going haywire inside.

"No! No!"

"What's happening!?" All the Mikaelsons ran downstairs. "What's wrong with her?"

"She's losing it...we need Damon." "Well in case you haven't noticed he took a little vacation."

"Maddy look at me...I need you to calm down ok you're gonna be ok just calm down." Stefan tried to calm me down.

The tears just kept flowing out of my eyes and visions of Ric flowed through my head.