Chapter 49

MADISON POV
I wiggled around "Do I have to wear this?" I said uncomfortable in this dress.

"Caroline said you'll like it." Daddy said and I looked myself over "Well I don't." I looked up at him.

He placed his hand on his chin "Well then, I know something you'll like." He said going into my closet.

He came out with a Green and white outfit, I smiled "That's better." I tried to walk but tripped over the dress.

"You should get out of that." He placed my clothes down "Yeah." I groaned getting up.

So Nick and I were a little nosy and ended up finding out everything. Mikeal came to kill Klaus and Amelia.

They killed him, he had no idea I existed, dad and Stefan grew apart a bit. Stefan got his humanity back for the most part.

He's still mean though, also Klaus and Amelia have werewolf soldiers. Oh I almost forgot, Daddy is dating Amelia secretly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Niklaus, Amelianna

"Niklaus, Amelianna. Our guests have arrived." Uncle Elijah opened the door letting us in.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek and audience...very bold." Uncle Nik came into view.

I smiled running over hugging him "Hello Little wolf." He ruffled my hair a bit, I waved at Amelia who smiled waving back.

"Let's discuss our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus pointed at the table "It's better to indulge him." Uncle Eli walked pass.

"I didn't uh, come here to eat Klaus in fact I didn't want to come here at all, but I was told I had to because you would hear us out." Stef took some steps, while Amelia and Daddy eyes each other.

Everyone got quiet and smiled "Why don't you go play, love." Uncle Klaus looked down at me I know something's gonna happen.

I nodded "Can I daddy?" I gave him my puppy eyes, this place is big and fun. Klaus has me a room already filled with lots of toys.

I know all this because the day I found out me and Nick snuck out the house coming here. We got in a lot of trouble but it was worth it.

"Mads." Daddy started and I gave him another 'please' "Be careful." He doesn't exactly like me being around this place.

But he knows they won't hurt me.

"Ok." I smiled running out leaving them to go crazy with each other.

3rd POV
The little Mikaelson-Salvatore-Gilbert girl ran out not wanting to be in the middle of their drama.

As much as the eldest Salvatore wanted to deny it he couldn't, the Mikaelsons were his bad her family too.

Deep down he knew, he trusted them, he cared about them. Same as they did him.

But they were all too stubborn to admit a thing, all except Amelia...she was just scared of her twin brother.

Stefan on the other hand, hates Klaus with a passion. Just because he knew him in 1864 doesn't change what he's done.

Stefan was always left out of the secrets because he was only 14 when Damon and Amelia got married.

The Mikaelson-Salvatore family sat down to eat after Klaus threatened them.

The three Mikaelsons told them the story of Tatia, which was something that the young vampires didn't know about.

The three siblings had a little family moment before Damon gave his and Stefan's offer.

Which Klaus denied which meant Amelia agreed. Amelia wasn't crazy about hybrids, but she did know the one she counted on the most was her brother.

She knew he'd never leave or turn his back on her. Her whole life he's watched out for her, she trusts him with her life same for Klaus with her.

Everyone in that room believed Damon was in love with Elena. All except Damon himself, he didn't deny anything though.

Klaus made his offer which the Salvatores didn't exactly love either.

Klaus started to burn Stefan before Damon could get to him Amelia held him back.

"Go with him brother, Melli you two'll keep him honest." He held Stefan over the fire.

Amelia followed her older brother and husband not knowing what was coming for her.

"I apologize little sister." Elijah said snapping her neck, Damon looked down in shame but he knew he had to do this.

He had to keep his brother happy, which meant Stefan couldn't lose Elena.

The Daggered Mikaelson siblings came to attack their Half brother. Madison stopped playing hearing the noise.

She became worried for her father and uncle running down quickly to see what's happening.

She was met with the entire Mikaelson family, The hybrid being held by the youngest Mikaelson brother.

The trybrid being held by her eldest brother.

Madison was scared not really looking at the faces of the people on front of her.

"Daddy?!" She ran over to her father who wrapped his arm around her immediately.

The two recently daggered Mikaelsons knew that small, frail voice. Rebekah was happy to see her niece.

While Kol was frozen, to him she was the four year old niece who was murdered. The 4 year old niece he loved dearly.

Finn on the other hand had no idea who the child was or her purpose of being here.

"You're free to go this is a family matter." Elijah broke the silence. Damon picked up his daughter holding her to him.

He spared Amelia an apologetic look leaving with his brother and daughter.

"What're they doing to Uncle Klaus and Amelia?" She looked up slightly playing with her dad's shirt.

"Let's just say they're very angry with him." Damon told his daughter, she placed her head on his shoulder scared for her Uncle and mother.