Chapter 73

MADISON POV
I giggled running around the house with the ball in my hands.

"I got her!" Stefan shouted and I ran past him "No, I don't." He groaned from the ground and I turned covering my mouth to hide my giggles.

"Gotcha!" I was lifted into the air, I squealed laughing as my dad tickled me. "Ha!" He took the football from my hands.

I crossed my arms pouting "Damon..." Uncle Stefan called him getting off the door as I stared at my father with my puppy eyes.

He looked between me and Uncle Stefan conflicted and I smirked snatching the ball from him.

"Hey!"

I ran to the other side of the living room tossing the ball down "Ha! I win!" I stuck my tongue out and Uncle Stefan shoved my dad who shoved him back.

"How was I supposed to know a 10-year-old could play football?" Dad shrugged and Stefan rolled his eyes.

"She can't you idiot, but she can play you!" He thumped my dad's head and he smacked his lips looking at me.

"Actually I can," I spoke up, I can play football, Nick and I played all the time with Tyler and his friends.

"Look at that face, it's my face, it's adorable." He told Stefan and I smiled.

"I'm leaving!" Amelia walked downstairs and they turned, "Where are you going?" Dad asked with a smile.

"Nik's. He's calling some sibling meeting now that Lijah's back."

I looked up "Is Kol back?" I asked with hopeful eyes and she gave me a sad look, "No, but he'll be back soon, little brother can never stay away for long," She smiled.

"Ok, see if you can get the cure off our dear brother," Dad dragged out with a smirk and Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, bye boys, Maddy." She waved "Bye Mel!" "Bye, baby!" "Bye, Mommy!"

The door closed and they turned to me giving me a weird look especially dad. "What?" I asked when Max walked over nudging the football in my hand.

"When did that happen?" He asked walking over and taking the football to get it away from Max.

"What happen?" I moved my dog back from my dad who was holding the football away from him.

"Mommy? I thought you didn't like her," he threw it to Uncle Stefan, "I do like her...now." Stefan tossed it back to my dad.

"So, everything's good?" He asked and I watched my dog jump up every time the ball was thrown.

"Mm-Hmm."

He turned to me catching the ball "Good." He kissed my head "Go get dressed Blondie's kidnapping you today," He told me.

I smiled I like hanging out with Caroline she's a bit peppy but she's fun hanging out with.

"Max!" I heard dad groan and saw my dog with the football tossing around with it on the ground.

~~~

"I want this, this, this, this, oh and this, this too!" I tossed things in the basket, "Oh my god! Gimme!" I jumped up taking the shirt off the rack.