Chapter 32

MADISON POV
Ric came and work me and Nick up, we headed downstairs with him and Jenna running past them to the kitchen.

Hoping to find breakfast, we found Uncle John. I groaned glaring at Elena who was standing by next to him.

"Oh God, I'm late." Jenna said "That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times!" Ric said
and they stopped seeing John.

"What the hell?!" Jenna said, Nick and I both sat down. "Good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric...Madison, Nickolas." He said.

Nick rolled his eyes, he hated being called by his whole name.

"It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever." She said and I nodded.

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in." He said and I looked back at her "Get out." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

I can't believe she let him in "You know, I'm uh, probably just gonna take off." Ric said looking at Elena and then me and Nick.

He nodded and left out "I'm still confused here." Jenna said "Why're you here again?" I asked him.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while, and is that anyway to talk to your Uncle." He liked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Not here, you're not." Jenna shook her head at him "Actually, you can't stop me from living here." He shot at her.

"Why not?" I asked, why does he have to stay "Actually I can, as legal guardian." Jenna told him.

I smiled "Yess!" I exclaimed ignoring the looks everybody gave me "Yeah, about that...um, Elena, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honors?" John looked at Elena.

"Okay, what's going on?" Jenna and I both asked, Nick and I placed our elbows on the table interested.

"I'm sorry, Jenna, Maddy. I should have told you earlier, but--" Elena stuttered not looking at us.

"I'm Elena's biological father. There, now you know." John said quickly and left "What?!" Jenna, Nick, and I yelled.

How come I didn't know?

Jenna and Elena start arguing and then Jenna had enough, she walked out leaving.

"John: 1 Elena: 0." I said "Shut up, go outside or something." She glared at me walking away.

"Don't be salty to me because, you got issues." I mumbled and she was already going up the stairs.

Just in time Max came zooming down the stairs, going straight through Elena knocking her down the stairs.

Nick and I started laughing "Payback's a bitch." Nick and I said laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We just need answers. Please don't do anything stupid." Elena said to Damon, like she doesn't know who Damon is.

"Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun." He said and I nodded "Damon, I mean it. All I'm asking is you try to keep it together. Be the better man." She placed her hand on his arm.

I shook my head, she's been like this towards him since he kissed her. I think she's reading a bit much into it.

"Whatever." He said and walked towards Aunt Jenna, Ric, and John.

"John, buddy, how have you been?" Damon smiled going over, me on his back, I didn't feel like walking.

"I've been all right, Damon. It's good to see you." John faked glaring at me, how rude.