Chapter 76: Epilogue

MADISON POV I got out of the car slamming the car door not saying a word to my parents as I walked towards the, old, White, House

MADISON POV
I got out of the car slamming the car door not saying a word to my parents as I walked towards the, old, White, House.

The door opened Uncle Nik behind it, I crossed my arms, "You're here finally I know your mother drives like an old lady," He moved to the side.

I rolled my eyes nodding walking through the house, "Madison! Here now!" Dad called from the door and I turned annoyed.

"What?" I stopped my arms and he gave me a look so did Uncle Nik, "One, watch your tone. Two, lose the attitude. Ok, it's just a summer,"

I shook my head, "I don't want to be here period. Why do I even have to be here? I could stay home,"

"Because it'll be good for you to spend time with Amelia and Hayley and maybe you'll like the babies," He told me doesn't he get it I don't want to know "The Babies" they aren't even born yet.

"Why? I don't like Hayley and I could care less about freaking babies. Just take me home I already hate it,"

My dad went to say something, but Uncle Nik stepped forward, "Now, Little Wolf, you should listen to your father. New Orleans is a big city you'll love it," He told me.

I turned back around, "Whatever," I walked through the house to find something I don't know.

"Maddy! What's so wrong about being here?" Dad stopped me, "Other than the fact that I don't want a brother or a sister or a stupid cousin, and I don't like Hayley, everything!"

I don't want any other babies. I'm the baby of the family and he's my dad, no that baby's, mine. Why should I have to share him, he was mine firsts. And with Hayley having Uncle Nik's baby he's gonna forget all about me. They're all gonna forget about me.

"I want to go home. You can't make me stay," I said to him.

"Actually, I can. I'm your father I call the shots. So suck it up and pull it together. We're staying here for 3 months and then after the baby's born it all depends on your mother whether we move here or stay in Mystic Falls," He told me sternly.

My eyes widened, "You're joking! I'm not moving here to stay with that — that creature!" I shouted at him.

"Come here," He bent down and I stared at him, "Madison I won't ask you again, come here," He raised his voice.

My feet led me over to him scared of what he'd do if I didn't listen. I don't like getting in trouble, almost as much as I don't want to be here.

He grabbed a fistful of my shirt, "Who are you yelling at? Hmm? You've got a lot to say today tell me," I looked down at my feet and not at him he was kind of scary, "You've bitchy since the day we told you. I get you're angry or whatever is going on in that head of yours, but you're still a kid,"

"Now whether you like it or not you're staying here and I'm not changing my mind!" He yelled at me.

"Mate," Uncle Nik walked back downstairs and dad held up his hand, "Shut up, Klaus. I'm sick of this, either you pull it together or I'll do it for you," He let me go.

I stared at the ground tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. I hate getting yelled at it always makes me cry. He doesn't really yell at me much well he's only done it once, and we didn't talk for days after that.

"Got it," I nodded mumbling yes, "I can't hear you,"

"Yes, Sir," I spoke up a bit but it was still low.

"Go pick a room. Take a nap or something, I don't want to hear any more complaining or bad words about the baby," He stood up walking past me.

My lip trembled a bit between my teeth.

I hate this place.

~~~

I sat on the couch as close as I could be to Uncle Nik while he drew something. After my dad yelled at me I went upstairs to find a room I liked.

Uncle Nik was angry at my dad for blowing up at me. My dad cussed at him a bit I'm pretty sure they were about to fight, but Amelia stopped them.

I know Uncle Nik said that to my dad because it reminded him of Mikael, and it wasn't anything good.

Right now the only person in the house, including the babies and city I like is Uncle Nik. I'd be totally fine if I came to stay the summer and it was just him, but, no, there's Hayley and annoying babies who want to steal everybody's attention and ruin my life.

His phone beeped and he looked at me, "You want to go see the city?" I leaned up at a chance to get out of the house.

"Please," I smiled and he stood up, "Alright, go ask your parents," He said and my face fell.

"Could you do it?" I smiled and he laughed, "How about we just leave now and tell them when we come back?" I nodded at that.

"Okay, where are we going?" We walked towards the door and I slipped my shoes back on and grabbed my jacket.

"To see an old friend,"

"Ooh, are they fun?" We walked out of the door, "Sure, you've met him actually," He said and I jumped skipping.

"Who is it? Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!" I jumped and he laughed.

I stopped heading a familiar voice, "My little Izzy! Good to see you," He smiled from inside the car the window down.

"Marcel!" I ran towards the car happy to see him again.

"Good to see you kid hop in," Uncle Nik opened the back door and I leaned forward and Marcel high-fived me. He got in and Marcel took off.

"How long are you staying?"

"Three months, unfortunately," I crossed my arms rolling my eyes.

He laughed and looked at me through the mirror, with a bright smile.

"Well, Welcome back to New Orleans You're in for a ride,"

A/N Oh my god. Oh my god! I can't believe it! My book is over! Complete! Oh my gosh! I'm just so excited and happy right now. This book has been my literal baby! Thank you everyone for taking the time out to read my book. Every day it amazes me still when someone starts my book. I love reading the comments you leave and I'm thankful for all of the votes. When I started this book I never thought that it would get this big. But here I am with hold on let me go check....270k reads and almost 7k votes. I love each and every one of you guys so much and I'm happy to say that the second book will be started immediately.

Again thank you so much for all the love I love you guys 💕😘💕