Chapter 56

THIRD POV
"It is time." She said to him and started to chant some words.

Their world began to shake as they faded away slowly. Gasping as they were back to where they belonged.

Smirk on his face "Now where is it?" He asked ready to get it done. She moved to where she had hidden the last one.

"Here. We shall start." She got everything ready for the spell. First the ring and its capsule.

"That's it?" He asked confused "It's only the beginning." She held up the silver covered weapon.

"All that's needed is the doppelgänger."

~~~~

Last day in Mystic Falls, the Mikaelsons planned on having a semi-good time. So going to a high school dance was their only option.

"This would be so much better if I actually got to live it." Kol said towards his brother fixing his suit.

"Stop complaining." Amelia looked over herself.

Klaus rolled his eyes "Stop pouting I was doing the 20s a favor you would've ruined the entire time." He said knowing his brother would kill half the world causing even more problems than there already were then

"Leave him alone, Nik. This is the only thing he'll get from the 20s because of your precious daggers." Rebekah said annoyed with her brothers.

"And you can easily end up back with one of my precious daggers." He mocked her.

"Enough! You're gonna go to that dance and you three will behave." Elijah warned them and they all grew small.

Elijah may not be as conniving, deceiving, or as murderous as they were but he could be scary when he wanted to be.

~~~

Niklaus automatically went off to Caroline, still infatuated by her. Rebekah to, Matt. Kol, to a random group of girls. Amelia got a drink.

Back with the Salvatores and 2 human Gilbert's.

"I'm suggesting we put him out of his misery." Damon suggested.

"What!" "No way in hell!" The two Gilbert's denied.

"Oh come on he's already dead. It's what he would want, it's another mercy killing." Damon said like it's obvious.

"You are out of your mind." Jeremy spoke up "Jeremy—" He put his hand up stopping her and walking away. His sister following behind.

"Jer! Stop!" She called "This is, Alaric we're talking about. You know, he looked out for us, and we need to do the same for him. Maddy would want us to."

"No one's gonna hurt him. Hey. Hey, look at me...I promise." She said unaware of the figure coming towards her.

"Elena."

She turned quickly to see the familiar person. "If you wish to help your friend Alaric, I suggest you come with me."

"Jeremy go inside and get Stefan and Damon now!" She preferred him and he ran off leaving his sister with the original witch.

"I mean you no harm but willingly or not, you will come." She turned Elena following after her.

Soon the two brothers came out to follow but couldn't get past. A binding spell, no immortals to get past.

"So is it too late to say that Madison is at home no protection for her." Damon looked up worried for his daughter.

~~~