Chapter 25

MADISON POV
No school for me today, Damon wants to keep an eye on my after me and Elena getting kidnapped yesterday.

Stefan, Elena, and Damon said I was acting weird yesterday, but I don't know what they're talking about.

While we were in the abandoned house with Rose and the other guy, I was blacking out after Elijah killed that man.

"That's what happens when you don't listen to us." Jill said "It's not like I wanted to go, you try being dragged by your sister." I said

"That Elijah guy is just the beginning of what's coming." Spinn said, my head started hurting really bad hearing Elijah's name.

"It's happening." Jade said and I looked up at her "What?" I held my head "You're remembering, you're turning." Molly answered.

"Remembering and turning into what?" I asked the pain getting worse "Her." They all said and it all went black.
                             3rd POV
Isabella got out of the big, pink bed confused about where she was.

"Where am I? And who're you?" Isabella asked the birds, she's always loved talking to animals

"You're Isabella aren't you?" Lyric asked "Yes, can you tell me where I am and where my family is." Isabella asked "Follow us." Jade said.

The birds led her downstairs to where Stefan, Damon, Elena, and Rose were and then flew away.

"Daddy! Uncle steffy!" Isabella ran to them, she looked down seeing Elena "Hello, Miss Katherine." She curtsied.

"What? Madison I'm Elena you know that." Elena scrunched her face up "Who's Elena?" Isabella wrapped her arms around her Uncle's leg.

"Me, your sister." Elena said, Isabella shook her head "I don't have a sister, where's mommy I want to go play with mommy." Isabella looked at her father.

"What, Mads what're are you talking about you're parents drove off a bridge." Damon said "What's Mads?" Isabella asked.

"It's happening again." Stefan whispered "Damon do the thing." Elena waved "What thing?" Damon asked confused.

"What you did yesterday." Stefan said, Damon rolled his eyes and looked at Isabella. "Come on kid. That's your sister Elena, you know the one you grew up with, with your brother Jeremy and your parents Miranda and Grayson Gilbert." Damon said

Like yesterday a switch flipped inside of Isabella.
                       Madison POV
"Why're you looking at me like that?" I asked them looking around.

"What the hell is going on?!" Damon raised his voice "I think I may know something that can help." Rose said, when did she get here.

"Didn't you kidnap us yesterday?" I said "About that I am deeply sorry I only wanted to be free of him." Rose apologized.

"Ok all's forgiven, what's going on with my kid?" Damon pulled me to him. "I only know what I've heard, I don't know anything for sure." Rose said

"There's been rumors that one of the Originals fell in love with a human about 145 years ago, somehow they had a child... a daughter, no one has ever laid eyes or heard the name of this child, but something happen that left everyone who knew her including the originals broken." Rose said

"What does that have to do with my sister?" Elena asked "I've been on the run from Originals for 500 years, this child was made from an original there's no way at least one person hasn't heard her name." Rose said.

"The originals are the oldest and Most feared vampires in history, they'd want people to know who she is and not to touch her." Rose said.

"So what happened?" I asked "The mother, she begged the witch to help her daughter to make sure she lives. The mother believed the witch couldn't help, but she lied. The witch cast a spell making sure the girl was reborn again." Rose said.

We all had wide eyes shocked "Who was the mother?" Stefan asked "Her name was Amelianna Mikaelson." Rose said.

Damon and Stefan froze "Amelia." Damon whispered "You know her?" Rose asked "Damon married her back in 1864." Stefan said

"145 years ago..." Elena gasped "Does that mean?"Elena started and Damon cut her off "I have a daughter." Damon finished.

"And from what I've just seen, and what you told me of what happened yesterday...I'd say the little one here is that child." Rose finished.

Everyone looked at me, I don't know what Happened but I got out of Damon's arms and ran upstairs.

I climbed on the roof, don't ask I don't know how but I did.

"What? How is this possible!" "Madison wasn't adopted I was there when she was born!" "How do I have a daughter I don't even remember!"

I could hear them all yelling and asking questions.

"What's happening to me?" I whispered bringing my legs to my chest, a tear falling out my eye.