Chapter 35

MADISON POV I heard Jenna and Elena at the door, I'm spending the night here

MADISON POV
I heard Jenna and Elena at the door, I'm spending the night here.

"Who is it?" I walked down and saw a woman with dark hair "Isobel." Elena said and I laughed.

"Isobel? Like your birth mother?" I said trying to stop laughing. "It's nice to see you again." Isobel said.

"Again?" Jenna questioned and I looked down "oops." I mumbled "So you're the woman who's dating my husband?" Isobel looked at Jenna.

"Well not anymore." I whispered and Elena and Jenna glared at me "I need to speak to Elena, may I come in?" She smirked.

I looked up quickly "No." Elena and I both said "Mm-mm, heck no! Bye bitch!" I yelled at her closing the door.

Jenna was too surprised to scold me "You knew she was still alive? you both did?" Jenna asked.

"Technically she's not." I shrugged and Elena slapped her hand over my mouth "Go, back to your room." She said.

I rolled my eyes heading to the kitchen "You're not my mom!" I yelled. "Ric, John! Did they know?" I heard Jenna ask.

"Yeah!" I yelled from the fridge "I can explain everything, Jenna." I heard Elena "No!" Jenna said.

I heard footsteps, I closed the fridge grabbing the cookies and chips following them. "Hold on, wait for me." I held onto my snacks.

"No! Jenna, please. Jenna." Elena knocked on her door.

"I don't think she wants to talk." I said and Elena turned ready to kill me "Jeremy!" I yelled running to sleep with my brother.

No way am I sleeping alone, so she can kill me in my sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy and I went walking, we're back home now.

I saw Jenna coming out "Jenna." I whispered "I don't want to talk to you, Maddy." She said and went past me.

I looked down heading in the house and saw Ric punching John.

"Sorry, Elena." Ric said and looked at me and walked out "You know this is your fault right." Elena said to John.

"Right." He nodded and Elena looked at me "And you, does Damon know you're cussing?" She pointed at me.

I rolled my eyes "I'll tell you again, Elena you're not my mother and if I hadn't did that last night, Isobel would be sitting in here sipping tea, next to an awkward Jenna." I said and ran upstairs.

"Got in trouble huh?" Jeremy asked and I sat on his bed, I looked over and saw him texting Bonnie.

"Since when do you talk to Bonnie?" I asked and he put his phone down quick "I don't." He lied.

I raise my eyebrow "Aw Jeremy has a girlfriend." I sung and he covered my mouth "Shh." He said and I laughed.

I looked back over at him, texting Bonnie. I saw Damon's name "Why're you talking about my dad?" I asked.

He looked at me strangely "Dad?" He raised his eyebrow "Never mind why're you talking about him?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"We're meeting up with him, want to come?" He asked and I nodded "Please get me out." I said and he laughed grabbing his stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damon and I walked into the Lockwood mansion, John "Died"

"How is he?" Damon said when we walked in "He's dead." Sheriff Forbes said and Damon bent down next to his body.

I saw the ring on his finger "No he isn't." I said and they looked at me "Damon." Carol looked at him.

"She knows, and she's right...he'll be up in a couple of hours." He stood up "What're you talking about, he's dead." Carol whispered.

"Well here's the thing, John's alright, it's an old Gilbert family heirloom." He said and I nodded "In a bit he'll be up walking around being a di- jerk." I cut myself off, I'm around Damon too much.

"When the owner dies of supernatural death, it brings them back. Right now I just have to get him out of here." Damon dragged John.

I saw Nick peaking from the corner, he waved me over. I watched the adults talking and slipped away.

"Hey." I said "I need help." He said and held his head, his eye turning into its amber color. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He said fangs coming out his mouth "It hurts." He mumbled falling to the ground.

"Nick!" I yelled falling down next to him, I looked around and saw nobody insight. "We need to get you out, before someone sees you." I said.

Birds flew in "We're here to help." Molly said, all of them surrounded Nickolas helping me lift him.

We took him out into the woods and put him on the ground. His leg broke and he yelled out in pain.

"What's happening?" I asked "He's turning." Spinn said "Why?" I thought he turned at will.

"Because, this wasn't meant for him. He's not supposed to have the gene." Lyric said, I was confused.

"Just, how do we help him?" I asked "We can't." They all looked down.

Nick's bones broke and he yelled in pain. "Hold on Nick, you'll be fine." I said and tears poured out his eyes.

"Calm down." I told him and he looked up at me "Relax, you'll be ok." I whispered and for some reason he listened.

He fell to the ground, panting. His eyes turned back to normal, his long, pointed teeth disappeared.

The hair on his legs vanished, and his bones went back into place.

"What just happened?" I asked putting his head in my lap.

"Maddy, I can't do this." He whispered and his body went limp. "OMG! Oh My God! Nick! Nick!" I shook him.

"Damon!....Damon!" I yelled I couldn't leave Nick here, I can't leave him alone.