Chapter 17

MADISON POV
I have a Family day at school today, Jenna says I need to go to the doctor also today to get shots and a check up.

Jenna can't take me, because she has work, Elena and Jeremy have school, and I don't want to go with Uncle John.

Oh yeah Uncle John is here, he's kinda annoying he got here a while ago. The day before the Miss mystic Falls pageant.

Elena told Jeremy that she's adopted, Stefan got kidnapped by tomb Vampires and Damon and Elena saved him.

Elena gave him her blood so now he's having a hard time controlling it, that's why she danced with Damon at the dance.

Damon had been trying to find Amelia, but hasn't found anything. Anyways Damon is taking me to the doctor now.

I really wish I wasn't going at all "Can't you compel them to not give me a shot?" I pouted "No." He gave me a look.

"Why." I complained "Do you want to catch a disease and die?" He asked I looked at him strangely.

"No." I said slowly "Ok then." He said I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes "You have to get me ice cream afterwards." I said he smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Madison Gilbert." The doctor called us "The room on your left." She led us to the room I was going to be in.

"You just hop up there...and dad you can have seat right here." She pointed, Dames froze and I went to say something.

"He's not." "Thank you." Dames said and sat down.

My check up went good, I'm perfectly healthy. The only bad this that happened was me getting a flu shot.

It hurt really bad, and Dammy held my hand the whole time, he got me a vanilla shake from the grill now we're on the way to school.

"So about what the doctor said." I started "The doctor said a lot." He looked over at me, I looked down at my lap then back at him.

We pulled up to the school and I jumped out and ran to Nick. "Did it hurt?" He asked I told him yesterday I was going to the doctor.

I shrugged "kinda." I said "Come on we have class." He dragged me too class.

Everyone introduced their uncles, aunts, parents, siblings, and grandparents. I was talking to Noah and Tyler.

Ty skipped school today to come for Nick "Mads." Ty pushed my shoulder and pointed to the teacher who had called my name.

It was my turn "oh." I said and went up with Damon "This is my dad Damon, umm he's a founding family and he's rich." I said not realizing what I just said. Nick and Tyler laughed.

"Ok, Shawn you're up next." The teacher said and I sat back down with Dames who was looking at me weirdly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked out of my bathroom and was about to get in my bed, but Damon was laying on it.

"What're you doing here?" I asked "What? I can't come see you for no reason?" He smirked and I smiled.

"Yeah, but when you know I have school you usually don't." I said "Fine you caught me...I need to ask you something." He said I nodded and sat down on my bed.

He looked at me for a few seconds then sighed "So how's your arm?" He looked at my arm where I got my shot.

"Fine. I took the band aid off it was only hurting when I got it." I said "Good, I'm gonna head off... sleep tight." He said and kissed my head.

"Night, Damon." I said "Night, mads." He said and went out the window.