Chapter 68

MADISON POV I looked around, it looked like I was in my house

MADISON POV
I looked around, it looked like I was in my house. The one I grew up in not the new one. I was standing in my old bedroom.

It looked empty like it does now.

I walked out going downstairs "Hello? Anybody home?" I called turning to the living room where I heard talking.

"You're alive?"

"Hello? Uncle Nik?" I stood and he turned to face me "What are you doing here? Who are you—"

"Little Wolf." He whispered as I stood shocked at who was behind him, "What are you doing here? Do your parents know you're here." He moved in front of me.

"What—Uncle Kol? He's alive? Am I dreaming?" Uncle Nik went to touch me but his hand went right through me.

"What the—are you a ghost? Is she a ghost?" He turned to Uncle Kol who shrugged, "I don't bloody know? Why are you asking me?"

"You did die. Don't you know what a ghost looks like?"

"Well, considering when I was dead none of you could see me...no. I don't know what it's like."

"Hello? Am I dead?" I interrupted their conversation "No, no, you're um—"

"Astral projection." Uncle Kol stated and we turned to him, "What?" We both asked.

"Astral projection. You know what it is, Nik. You know, when they're here but they're not. I used to use it to make you think I was there but I was gone."

Uncle Nik nodded "Right. Witches...I still found you." He smirked, "It's exactly why I did it. You're stupid daggers." They started arguing.

"They're not stupid. They shut you up so they're doing something right." "Bastard." "Reject."

"Seriously? Instead of figuring out how I got here and how he's alive, you two ant to argue about freakin daggers?"

"Right. How am I alive? I'm pretty sure I was burnt to a crisp." He looked at his clothes that had holes all over them.

"It was me and Nick. We brought you back."

~~~

I shot up looking around. It was a dream? I was dreaming?

I sighed and got out of my bed putting my slippers on and heading downstairs.

Nick was already down "They're gone." He held up a paper, that I took from him.

Gone to get the cure, we lost Kol sorry. We'll be back soon, stay out of trouble and don't go to your house. Love, Dad.