Chapter 64

MADISON POV
We got on a plane, which I slept most of the time on.

"Why are planes so long?" I groaned on my dad's back "That was just the first one." He said and my eyes widened.

"There's another one!" I exclaimed and they both laughed "Hawaii is pretty far." Amelia explained.

"Can we go to Starbucks!" My eyes lit up seeing it across from us "Munchkin." Daddy groaned.

"Please. Kol let us when we came." I pouted and they shared a look "I'm sorry, what did you say?" He looked over at me.

"Kol let us when." I cut myself off "Um—I meant. When we picked him up, when he came back—Nik brought me and Nick and—uh—we picked him up."

"I'm not buying it," Amelia said and Daddy nodded placing me down. I saw their waiting looks and looked at my hands fumbling with my fingers.

"Maddy, spill." He said and I sighed "Kol took me and Nick to California to Disney Land while you and Amelia were on your little honeymoon or whatever in Paris, we also went to a One Direction concert that's where we got all that stuff and it wasn't because Uncle Nik compelled him to do it."

I said all of that in one breath really fast.

"He did what!"

"You went to a concert! Did they have a water fight?"

"Damon." Amelia slapped his arm "What? I was just asking. And how could you go to Disney without me, you know I wanted one of those goofy ears." He pouted.

I shrugged "I don't think you cared and I was mad at you so I didn't really care." I shrugged.

"You couldn't have at least gotten me a shirt?" He complained and I shook my head.

"Damon! That's not the point. My brother took them to California without telling us and they all lied about it."

"Technically we didn't lie because you never asked we just withheld the truth," I said and Daddy laughed.

"Mel, it's not just about you. She didn't get me anything from that Disney place." He pointed at me accusingly.

"Bloody hell. I'm not gonna get anywhere with you, let's go." She started walking again.

Dad looked at me and I crossed my arms and we both shrugged. "Women." He grabbed my hand following her.

"I heard that."

"No shit."

"Damon!"

"Right. Don't cuss when she's around." He whispered to me and I nodded laughing. "So, are we getting Starbucks or no?"

~~~

We got to the Nickelodeon resort and into our room.