Chapter 26

ELIJAH POV My little niece is alive, but she's different older

ELIJAH POV
My little niece is alive, but she's different older. I wonder if my little sister knows about this.

"Well If it isn't my big brother, I heard you were looking for me." My little sister said from, behind me.

I turned to see her smirking "Yes, I have information." I walked towards her "What? about the curse? Talk fast before I put you back in your little box." She smiled

"I think we both know you wouldn't." I said to her and she shrugged "Maybe not, but Nik will." She said

I sighed "She's alive." I said, she rolled her eyes "The doppelgänger we know." She placed her hands on her hips.

I shook my head "Not the doppelgänger.... Isabella." I said and she sped me to the wall, holding me by my neck.

"Don't you dare say her name!" She growled at me, I flipped us so I was holding her "Anna, she's alive." I repeated.

She stood there then laughed "Nice try brother, I don't believe you." She said "Let me show you." I said.

I entered her mind showing her my memories of seeing her.

"Uncle Lijah." "You're the man from my dreams." "Where'd you hear that song." "Finally." "No! Uncle Lijah." "Isabella."

"She's alive." Amelianna gasped, her eyes watering "Where is she." She growled, I let her go stepping back.

"I can't tell you that, I'm sorry." I apologize, I am sorry, but she'll lead Niklaus to the doppelgänger and I can't have that...yet.

"Elijah, please...I need to see her." She said her voice breaking "I know, and I am sorry sister but I can't have him know yet." I said

She shook her head and glared at me "It's a good thing, I don't follow your orders brother." She said and stepped forward.

"Wait! I'll strike a deal with you." I said, knowing the power of my little sister even without being a full tribrid.

"I'll bite." She leaned against the wall "I'll tell you where she is, but you must help me get my revenge on Niklaus." I said and she laughed.

"For what? Dropping our siblings in the ocean you don't seriously believe I let him do that?" She raised her eyebrow.

"When you two are together you're unpredictable." I said to her "How about this." She pushed herself off the wall.

"You tell me where my daughter is, and I'll give you the location of our family." She said "I know better than to trust you or Niklaus." I said.

"Well this is about my daughter, and let's be honest Elijah, I'm the only chance you have against Nik." She smirked, it's true she knows him better than any of our siblings do.

"How do I know I can trust you?" I asked and she laughed "You don't, but if you ever want to see our siblings again you'll risk it." She smiled.

I thought about it for a few seconds, then sighed "We have a deal, Sister." I said and she laughed.

"Good, now take me to my daughter." Her face dropped and turned to a stone, cold, hard look.

"We're going to Mystic falls, but we aren't going just yet." I turned and started walking "You were right, you can't trust me." She said.

I felt something being shoved through my chest, I dropped to my knees. Amelia walked in front of me.

She stroked my cheek "Don't worry, I'll keep my end I'll tell you where our family is, but I don't have that kind of time to be waiting around." She said and pulled out the stake.

My veins all dried up, rubbing together, my skin turning gray. I fell to the ground dead... temporarily
                         Amelia POV
I killed Elijah's and headed off, while he was in my head I was in his.

My husband....he's alive too and he's with our daughter. I'm glad she had him looking out for her.

After she died, a lot of things happened. Damon and my siblings were completely broken, they would't even move.

I asked Emily to cast a spell, erasing Bella from everyone's memories except my family's, well all except Nik.

Nik asked me too, he couldn't handle the pain of her dying. Our family fell apart, Nik turned back into the mad man he used to be.

Daggering our siblings every few years, soon I was with him. I thought Damon had died that night, him and Stefan.

I had given them both my blood, but it was the night before...I thought my blood was out of their system.

I guess I was wrong, now Damon and Stefan are alive and together with the Doppelgänger, in the town we all met.

They're in the place it all began, the place we fell in love, where we were happy, a family, the place full of heartbreak.

                 'Welcome to Mystic Falls'

I passed the sign into this dreadful town I once loved and called home.

"Sister where are you" "Away...Nik you're on your own for now" "No, What about our curse" "I'll be there when you get everything, I promise but I have some important business" "What's more important that yours and your Twins curse" "My family, you'll understand soon, Brother" "Melli" "I'll see you soon, Nik I love you" "I love you too, Melli" I hung up.

I'm coming baby, soon we'll be a family again.