Chapter 4

MADISON POVit's the homecoming game today, instead of riding with Lena Tyler is picking me up so I can ride with Nick

MADISON POV
it's the homecoming game today, instead of riding with Lena Tyler is picking me up so I can ride with Nick.

The car honked outside and I ran downstairs "Tyler's here bye!" I yelled and left "hey Mads." They both said and ty looked back at me.

"Seriously?" He asked about my outfit it was a hoodie that said Salvatore on one side the other had Stefan's number.

"Oh sorry." I faked "wow! Traitor little Gilbert." He said driving while Nick and I laughed in the back.

I found Stefan hanging around and walked up "hey, Stefan." I said he'll poked down at me and smiled.

"Nice outfit." He said I laughed "I know right." I said we both laughed "have you seen your sister?" He asked I shook my head.

"I came with Tyler." I said he nodded and Elena walked over "found her. Bye!" I waved and went back to Nick.

Nick and I hung out with the football players throwing the ball around. "Little Gilbert." Jackson said passing me the ball.

I ran to Nick throwing him the ball, he ran all the way to the other side scoring a touchdown "yes!" We exclaimed and high-fived each other.

We had to stop playing because it got dark and it was time for the game to start.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait! Now let's be honest here, in the past we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us! But that is about to change!" Coach Tanner said the crowd cheered.

"We've got some great new talent tonight staring on the offensive line, and I'm gonna tel you right now. It's been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands these." I think he's talking about Stefan.

The crowd clapped and cheered "let's give it up for STEFAN SALVATORE!" He said everyone clapped for Stefan. I jumped up and down and clapped for him.

I decided to go to the bathroom before it started, so I don't miss anything.

"Munchkin?" I heard and saw Damon "oh, hey Damon." I looked back at him. "What are you doing out here?"

"I had to use the bathroom didn't want to go in the middle of the game." I said "seems Stefan's got himself a mini cheerleader." He looked at my hoodie.

I laughed "you coming to the game?" I asked "yeah, wanted to see my brothers first game." He said "come on you should head back, you shouldn't be alone at night." He said

I nodded and he walked me back to the field and then left. "Something's gonna happen." A bird by the tree said I looked up.

"How do you know?" I asked "I'm a bird we hear everything," she said "is everyone gonna be ok?" I asked.

"No, the coach...watch out with the Salvatores." It said and flew away "Mads... are you talking to birds again?" Nick asked

"Sorry, you know I love them." I said "well they don't talk back so it's kinda weird." He said and I pushed his shoulder playing.

We ran back to the football field waiting for the game to start. Sirens were heard everywhere and everyone gathered around the back.

"What's happening?" Nick and I asked at the same time "Probably Teen drama...they're drama Queens." I said he nodded.

"Mm-Hmm." He said "I'm gonna ride back with Elena, I'll see you at school." I said "hold on, you're my date to the founders ball." He said

I smiled "we always go together why would we stop now?....founders party's are boring." I said he nodded.

"Try being the Mayors son it's way harder... can't miss a single event." He said "Madison!" I heard and saw my siblings and Jenna.

"Bye,Nick." I hugged my best friend "Bye, Maddie." He said and I ran to them "let's go home I'm tired." I rubbed my eyes getting in the back with Jeremy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't sleep Elena told me that an animal killed Tanner tonight, the bird told me something was going to happen.

But if it was an animal what does Stefan and damon have to do with it?

I was restless so I crept into my Brothers room "Jer-bear?" I called he groaned "aren't you supposed to be sleep?" He sat up a bit.

"I can't sleep." I said holding my teddy bear close. He opened his blanket "come on." He said I got in and cuddled up to him.

"Night Jer-Bear." I whispered into his chest "Night...mads." He said and I slept peacefully no weird dreams Thai time.