Chapter 30

MADISON POV Nick and I are with Aunt Jenna and Ric, while Damon went to the tomb

MADISON POV
Nick and I are with Aunt Jenna and Ric, while Damon went to the tomb.

"So now I'm playing historical society hostess to some writer who's doing his book on small town Virginia" Jenna said.

I don't know what she's talking about, Nick and I were talking I didn't hear what she said.

"Well that sounds..." Ric trailed off

"Lame, yeah, but Carol Lockwood played the "dead husband" card, said she was too busy to deal. Plus, my sister kept most of the archives, so there you have it." She whispered so Nick didn't hear.

"Be good." She pointed at me, kissing Ric and grabbing her stuff leaving.

We looked over and saw Tyler and Care "Come on." I told Nick, we went to go play pool, while Ric was being nosey.

"Hey, kiddos." Damon picked us up, one arm around each one of us taking us back over to Ric, we laughed as we bounced up and down.

"Mmm, Mason's mystery woman?" Dames asked, Ric "Who?" I asked "Where is Mason anyway?" Ric asked.

"Decomposing in his truck." Dames said, Nick's eyes widened "What?" He asked "Nothing." Damon shrugged.

"So you think she is a werewolf?" Ric asked him, who're they talking about "Well I hope not, being that it's a full moon, Ric, but we should definitely find out." Dames took out wolfsbane from his pocket.

Nick backed away "What is that?" He asked "Sorry, wolfsbane." Dames moved it away "Don't you need to get locked up?" Ric asked Nick.

"Nope, he can change when he wants." I told him, Ric nodded still confused. We learned Nick can change at will, we woke up last night and he was a wolf again, we don't know why though.

I looked over feeling eyes on me, I saw a blonde woman. I looked closer and gasped....it can't be.

Memory
"Mommy!" Isabella yelled, running to her mom "Hi, my little wolf." Amelia smiled picking up her daughter.

"Did you have fun with daddy?" She tickled, Isabella "Mm-Hmm, we painted pictures, went to the garden, oh and we fed the horses." Isabella rambled.

"Seems you two had fun." Amelia looked at her husband "Sure did, Hello Mrs. Salvatore." Damon kissed his wife.

"Eww." Isabella his her head in her Mother's neck "Aw, hush." Damon tickled his little girl. "Stop, daddy!" She laughed
Memory over

3rd POV
Isabella looked at her mom, with a big smile "Mommy." She smiled, she went to get up, when Alaric stoped her.

"Slow down, their kiddo." He held her back "Who're you?" Isabella backed away afraid "Damnit!" Damon groaned knowing it's happening again.

"Daddy? Who's the strange man?" Isabella asked, Damon sighed "Ric go, you know the plan." He told him.