|| 01 || Haachama ❣️ H/F

I saw the picture and couldn't stop myself. 

━━━━━━━

Haachama Romantic Headcanons 

Kind of old, so beware (Briefly edited)

Word Count → 1452 Words 

Warnings → General Haachama cursedness. This came out in 2021 so my writing style has changed. Beware.

Quick note, I don't know much about Haachama so please forgive me if I don't write her character correctly. Also, this chapter is strictly about Haachama and not Akai Haato. Please keep this in mind.

━━━━━━━

❣️ First date ❣️

You were slightly nervous about your first date with Haachama. No, not because you were afraid it would make things awkward with you two if it didn't work, and it wasn't the normal first date jitters either. It was because Haachama had insisted on cooking with you for the first date.

You didn't tell her, but you did bring several things with you in case things went wrong (stomach medicine, stuff like that).

But surprisingly, with you there making sure she didn't put the goddamn chicken in any Kool-aid, everything went rather smoothly, in fact, the food was rather nice. And all it cost was any innocence left from seeing Haachama's cooking ideas, almost having your fingers cut off (you swore you heard Korone nearby) and getting your favourite shirt/hoodie/dress slightly singed by fire.

You were using an electrical oven/stovetop bundle, but okay.

❣️ First kiss ❣️

Haachama, not caring what you are currently doing, gives you the angry look that means she requires attention to calm her down. She won't say anything, just stand there and wait for you to notice, and if you take too long she'll lean forward and wrap her arms around you.

Haachama will then curl up on your lap and proceed to fall asleep for an unspecific amount of time. She will be asleep from anytime between half an hour to two hours.

So, when it happened again, you didn't think it'd be any different.

You were just relaxing in your shared bed watching some random video on your phone, all too aware of the fact that Haachama was playing some sort of horror game, though you weren't sure if she was streaming or not. You assumed not because not ten minutes later she burst through the door and stood at the side of the bed, her face flushed with a 'no talk, I angy' look on her face.

Without saying anything, you moved your arms to make room for her and like she did any other time, quickly crawled onto your lap. Though this time, she didn't lay down and fall asleep while you ran your fingers through her hair. Instead, she mumbled something and quickly pecked your lips, then she rested her head on your chest, but you couldn't tell if she was asleep or not.