|| 077|| Peko Mama 👯‍♂️ O/F

Art by lgan89 on reddit

Usada Pekora x !GN!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was in this moment that you felt entirely content.

Currently, you and your girlfriend, Pekora, were just chilling in her room, doing nothing more than talking, snacking on treats and watching whatever on a small tv she had brought into her room. You two were pretty close, but you wouldn't say that you were outright cuddling.

Occasionally, Pekora would lean against you and give you a small kiss on your cheek, or softly brush her soft ears against your head, causing you to giggle at the ticklish sensation. You'd be lying if you said over the time you had been dating Pekora, your laugh had moulded into a very familiar laugh.

You may of had the tv up a little bit louder than you thought, as moments later you both heard the door handle creak open. A brief flash of panic crossed Pekora's face as a very familiar face peeked through the open door, though her face was a little rounder and had a few kind looking wrinkles appearing at her eyes.

"Oh, Peko-Chan! You brought someone over?" Peko mama nudged the door open with her foot, her hands busy holding a still warm tray with a collection of cinnamon buns. You could smell the sweet sugary scent from the other side of the room, and your mouth started watering thinking of eating one of the homemade cinnamon buns.

"Eh- Ah Mama! You scared me!" Pekora twiddled her fingers, averting her gaze like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Although she didn't outwardly show it, you were sure Peko Mama had an aura of suspicion around her as soon as the words left her daughters mouth.

"Peko-Chan, care to introduce me to your friend?" Peko Mama tilted her head, letting her ears flop to the side slightly. You were slightly confused, did Pekora not tell her family about you? Meanwhile Pekora was now blushing furiously.

"Uhm.. Mama, this is (Y/N).. We've been dating for a few months now" Pekora looked like she was ready for her mother to be angry for not telling her about you, but instead, you swore you saw stars appear in Peko Mama's eyes as Pekora said this.

"Ah! Pekora! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Peko Mama gave you a warm smile offering one of the cinnamon buns on the tray to you, and another to Pekora. You took it happily, giving her a smile in return.

While Peko Mama happily talked about how excited she was to meet you, and how reclusive Pekora had become n the past few months, just staying in her room texting someone (you) while you just nodded along, nibbling on the sugary treat.

"Anyway, (Y/N)! It's nice meeting you, but I have a few things I need to do. Enjoy your afternoon kiddos!" Peko Mama waved goodbye as she left the room, leaving Pekora a confused and embarrassed mess, wondering what had just happened and how easily you and her mother got along. I mean, she was glad that her mother was extremely happy with you, as Pekora knew how protective her mother could be.

"You ok there, Peko-Chan? You look a little red?" You gave a her a somewhat smug smirk, prompting Pekora to grumble under her breath.

She grabbed you by the wrist and tugged you closer, making it easier for her to snuggle into your warmth.

"J-just shut up, peko".