|| 079|| Yukihana Lamy ☃️ H/F

Art by Sco_ttie on twitter

Mandatory 'I don't know much about this character so if I can improve my writing for her please tell me'.

This chapter took a bit longer since it didn't have anything about her personality on her wiki for a while, and I've had a bit of writer's block towards the jp girls.

I will also put off writing anything for Hololive English for a little bit considering I've written a lot about them, and I want to write more for jp, Indonesia (coughcoughRisucoughcough) and a few independent vtubers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☃️ First kiss:

Your first kiss happened on your first date, probably. You don't remember it all too clearly as everything was kinda blurry, but you swore at some point you and Lamy gave each other a few sweet kisses.

Anyway, the first kiss you remember clearly was a few weeks after your first date. You were just chilling and cuddling on the couch while watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Lamy was getting kinda tired and ended up yawning and turning over, now cuddling into your chest. You felt your heart melt at the sight, kind of ironic considering she is a snow elf, but whatever.

One thing lead to another and a sleepy Lamy slowly lifted her head up to meet yours, giving you a quick peck on the lips.

While Lamy napped comfortably, you sat there with a blushing face while Dio kept yelling "Useless!" in the background.

☃️ First date:

Your first date was a bit of a blur. Not because you were enjoying yourselves, though you did have a wonderful time, from what you remember. No, it was because Lamy had dared you to a drink off.

Now, while you didn't drink you much, you did have a fairly good alcohol tolerance, and while you knew Lamy did drink, you didn't expect her to drink as much as she did.

You felt yourself sweat drop as soon as the snow elf cheerfully brought out a rather large bottle of vodka. You could see Daifuku watching you from the corner, and the snow bear gave you a sad nod. You gave him one in return, knowing your fate was now sealed.

You made it around 6 shots in before Lamy easily overtook you, downing all the remaining shot glasses. Around an hour or two later, Polka and Nene knocked loudly on Lamy's door, yelling at the both of you to quiet your drunken blathering.

☃️ Getting sick:

Lamy is probably one of the only Hololive girls who reacts normally when finding out her S/O is sick. She'll check your temperature to see if you're running a fever, and depending if you are or aren't, she'll give you a quick kiss on the forehead to cool you down and run off to the store to grab some medicine.

As an elf, Lamy has heightened immune system, making it increasingly hard for her to get sick at all, so you can bet Lamy will spend every moment of your sickness right by your side.

You chalk her it up to her motherly side.

☃️ Jealousy:

Lamy has never been one to be jealous of others, in fact, she always enjoys watching you spend time with her fellow genmates. She always has a good chuckle seeing Polka and Nene tease you about Lamy, although Botan has given you a few stern talks about treating Lamy well. Basically Botan = overprotective sibling of Lamy.

Though, there was this one time where this person gave you a few suggestive eyebrow wiggles from across the room. You soon felt Lamy cling on to your arm, subtly glancing over at the person as the room grew a few degrees colder.

Miscellaneous

☃️ You've had to pry bottles of liquor out of Lamy's hands before to prevent her from drinking too much. Daifuku also helps you occasionally

☃️ Speaking of Daifuku, the little polar bear, also likes to snuggle up to you and will often sprinkle snow in your hair to annoy you

☃️ Also using Daifuku as a pillow

☃️ Lamy is extremely clingy while she sleeps. You'll wake up with your legs tangled so firmly that you can't get up without waking Lamy

☃️ On more than one occasion you've woken up with Lamy's hair obscuring your vision, leaving you very confused on where you were

☃️ I swear, Shishiron was way too overprotective of Lamy when you started dating, and the fact that she is a lion didn't help too much. She eventually warmed up to you and you go out to the range every now and then

☃️ Lamy has expressed interest on introducing you to her family, though she seems worried that you might freeze to death while visiting her home town.