|| 011 || Bedtime Gaming 💀 O/F

Art by n_n_nima on twitter

━━━━━━━

Mori Calliope - Romantic Oneshot

Requested by someone probably idk this is old

Word Count →  468 Words

Warnings/Notes → I mean, it's still old but I don't think it's as shitty as some of the older chapters so take it with a grain of salt. I have better Calli oneshots, that's all I'll say. Otherwise, short fic right here.

━━━━━━━

You were very content where you were, snuggled up to your reaper wai- I mean girlfriend. 

You were both just about ready for bed, except Calli had insisted on playing DOOM before going to bed. Though you told her it would make it harder for her to sleep, she didn't listen and brought in the transportable tv and set up the game.

It wasn't too bad. She'd lowered the volume considerably so you wouldn't be disturbed, but she was constantly twitching and shifting around and exclaiming random things whenever she was slaughtering demons (which was about every 3 seconds, you counted). Occasionally, she'd pause for a few moments and check if you were asleep.

After she continued playing for around half an hour, you decided to give up on sleeping and sat up against her slightly. She made no movement initially, but after a few seconds, she wrapped one of her arms around your waist and brought it back to the controller. You hummed, pressed yourself further into her, and rested your head on her shoulder.

From the way you were positioned, your face was directly smushed against her, which means you could give her sneaky kisses. One thing you learned about Calli during your relationship with her, is that her neck is actually quite ticklish. You weren't sure if she would be mad, flustered or both at your actions, but you were gonna do it regardless.

The first kiss you placed caused her to jump a little in place, but otherwise, she didn't react. So you kept going. The more you kissed her, the more distracted she got. You could tell she was trying her best not to react, but it wasn't working very well.

The next time she died in-game, Calli paused it and turned to look at you with a blank stare. You froze, knowing it was never good when Calli looked at anyone like that. You returned the look with some hesitance.

"Mmmm... no scything. Only sleep.." You mumbled tiredly. Calli stared at you for a little longer before she sighed, quit the game, and turned off the tv. The reaper quickly flopped down and pulled the blanket up to her collarbone before embracing you, bringing you to her chest. She yawned and placed her head on yours.

Though it was a while before she fell asleep (you turned out to be right about the video games before bed thing) you got to happily fall asleep against your wonderful reaper girlfriend.