|| 113 || One Week Of Sana 🪐 Multi/Completed

Art by QUASARCAKE on Twitter

━━━━━━━

Tsukumo Sana + !Gender Neutral!Reader

This chapter is going to work a little differently than the other chapters I have published so far. Every day I will update this chapter with short drabbles revolving around our Astrogirl up until the 31st of July as a sort've farewell to her.

Word Count → 2278 Words

Warnings → None

1 = Very minor angst/comfort

2 = Angst

3 = Fluff

4 = Fluff

5 = Fluff

6 = Fluff

7 = Angst

━━━━━━━

Day 1 → Night Time

The night air was fraught with a biting cold. You half wished you were swaddled up in bed with your girlfriends, face nuzzled into Mumei's warmth while Fauna hugged you from behind. But then you'd miss out on this personal time with your favourite speaker of space.

There was a certain melancholy whenever you met Sana's eyes. She was looking forward to returning home, back into the inky llano of space where she truly belonged, but there was a painful tugging in her heart whenever she thought about leaving you and the rest of the council behind.

You shook your head, ridding your mind of those thoughts. There was still time, and you wouldn't waste what was left of it pouting and sulking.

A gentle warmth surrounded your shoulders.

You looked over your shoulder, watching as Sana settled next to you with a soft smile. The blanket she'd wrapped around you was warm and fluffy like it had come straight from the dryer.

 But nothing could compare with the warmth and kindness that was Tsukumo Sana.

Day 2 → Rainy Days

The rain pattered harmlessly against the glass pain, an everlasting tap tap tap that soothed your mind. With a growing tiredness tugging at your eyelids, the sound was almost like a lullaby. You clasped your warm beverage a little tighter, letting the heat seep into your hands and warm your cold fingers.

The night was a lonely one. There was no soft laughter dancing in the hallways, there was no smell of dinner emanating from the kitchen, there was no bickering coming from the living room, and most importantly, there was no soothing smell of freshly baked bread that seemingly clung to the speaker of space.

The house was distinctly quiet, a silence that made your gut churn uncomfortably. A silence that set a ringing in your ears as you thoughtlessly sipped your drink. You were completely and utterly alone.