|| 017 || Gawr Gura 🔱 H/F

Art by Reita2019 on twitter

━━━━━━━

Gawr Gura - Romantic Headcanons

Requested by part of the og gang of chapters I first wrote

Word Count → 664 Words

Warnings/Notes → I'm gonna gag this is another one of those old chapters that I've rewritten so please check out the rewritten version and not this one please (chapter 124)

━━━━━━━

🔱 First date 🔱

First date with Gura was at an arcade. She absolutely begged to go to one since she had never been before. You couldn't refuse the smol sharks wishes especially because she gave you her big puppy eyes. Seeing that they had DDR there you challenged Gura to a round knowing her love for rhythm games.

She absolutely thrashed you, by the way, so you had to buy her french fries afterwards.

🔱 First kiss 🔱

On around your third date, you and Gura had decided to chill at her house. Considering it was pretty hot that day, Gura had taken her hoodie off. Gura said she was gonna get some snacks considering she was pretty hungry and you being the cheeky little sh*t you are decided to try on her hoodie.

Surprisingly, it fit you quite well considering you were a fair bit taller than Gura. When she came back, she didn't notice it right away, but when she did she tried to get it off your head. You laughed because smol shark. So Gura did the only thing she could think of and pulled you down so she could kiss you.

Since you were surprised she was able to get her hoodie off you.

🔱 Getting sick 🔱

When your poor smol shark gets sick you drop everything to make her feel better. But smol shark has big sneezes and it's a bit of a task to not get sick yourself, so you have to wear a face mask when looking after her. Otherwise, all she needs is to nap frequently and headpats, and maybe some salmon. Please?

🔱 Jealousy 🔱

Who knew that the apprentice of the Grim Reaper was so chill and down to Earth? You found that out as Gura first introduced you to her friends. It seems that you and Calli clicked and became best friends quite quickly, and sometimes she'd tell you the things Gura says about you which caused you to flush a deep red.

Gura was happy that you got along with her friends but was kinda upset that you spent so much time with Calli. Gura would try and get your attention by walking over and head butting you slightly like a cat demanding attention. You gave her some headpats and held her hand but continued your conversation.

Don't worry, Gura got all the attention she wanted later.

:Miscellaneous:

🔱 Gura loves physical affection from you. From kisses to hugs to cuddles, but her favourites are Eskimo kisses

🔱 Give her lots of daily headpats, it is a requirement that comes with dating the smol shark

🔱 Beware, she will steal food off your plate with no hesitance and she will get away with it because you can't stay mad at her

🔱 She also likes it when you pet her tail

🔱 She likes to cling to your back like a backpack and she is small enough to do it. That is a threat

🔱 Bloop follows you around like a puppy in his bubble

🔱 Bloop also likes you because you prevent him from becoming emergency rations because both sharks must be okay

🔱 Gura will ask you to hand feed her sometimes

🔱 When you cuddle she will always be cuddled into you and most of the time she falls asleep and you don't have the heart to move her

🔱 When you have to leave for extended time periods Gura gets increasingly more lonely and when you return her tail will wag like a dog (as much as that's possible)

🔱 Have to put a lock on the pantry so she can't get into the food at night