|| 078|| Yozora Mel 🌟 H/F

Art by victus007 on Zerochan

Ok, so Mel might behave a bit out of character mainly because I don't watch her that often and her wiki has very little on personality, so I'm writing her based on what I've seen on Holo No Graffiti.

Dating Yozora Mel would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌟 First date:

For your first date Mel had set up a rather fancy dinner date under the moonlight. You had no idea the vampire had such a neat garden. It was small, with a few clean cut topiaries lining the fence. In the centre was a large willow tree with its leaves brushing against the ground, letting the pale moonlight filter through.

But luck was not on your side, as while the night was warm and the both of you were enjoying yourselves, so were the mosquitos that annoyed you. Mel looked a little downcast at the fact you were forced to move inside, but she brightened up when you ended up just cuddling on the couch.

🌟 First kiss:

For Valentines Day, Mel had gotten a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries for you two to share. She had insisted on you having the first one, wanting to know your opinion. Little did you know, this was all part of her sneaky plan.

She watched you eat the first one with interest. After you finished, Mel asked you what you thought. You told her it was pretty good, if a little too sweet for you. Mel watched as you took a second one, smirking as you readied her plan.

Before you could comprehend anything, Mel leaned forward and kissed you, her sharp teeth scraping against your lip ever so slightly. As she leaned back, you felt like you were about to go up in flames with how hot your cheeks felt. Meanwhile, Mel licked her lips, happily agreeing that the chocolate dipped strawberries were sweet.

🌟 Getting sick:

Since she is a vampire, Mel is a variation of undead, meaning she doesn't get sick. This also means she knows nothing about getting sick, how someone might get sick or what to do when someone does. 

Even after being sick several times, Mel is still confused when it comes to the topic. You and a few other hololive members have tried to educate her, but she only really started getting the idea recently.

But she always tried her hardest to be helpful in these situations. Most of the time, she'd just ask for instructions on what to do.

🌟 Jealousy:

Mel is 100% an overprotective little vampire. Whenever someone tries to flirt with you in public when the two of you are out, she'll get all up in their faces with an overly sweet smile, all while asking them if they think it's okay for them to say things like that. It can be a little tough to handle at times, especially when she gets a little too into it, but it has been very helpful at times. Like when you run into people who you don't get along with.

People like, a few old friends, an ex who moved to the same city, some weirdo that keeps following you (you swear you've seen them with tufted ears and an oddly shaped tail, but that could just be the sleep deprivation talking) and people who just decide to be rude to you.

Miscellaneous

🌟 While Mel doesn't enjoy blood that much, giving you affectionate nibbles is not out of the question

🌟 Steals all your hoodies. Every single one. She has at least one hoodie for every single day of the week

🌟 She's tried to convince you to sleep in all manner of weird spots. A few you've agreed to and actually find comfortable, but others... not so much

🌟 I'm saying places like inside the fridge and she's even tried to cram the both of you into the oven at one point (though Aki walked into the room at that moment and was able to get you out of the oven)

🌟 Also has managed to destroy every one of your pens by chewing on them. You have a hidden stash now

🌟 Small spoon all the way. She'll curl up into a tight ball right next to you until you wrap your arms around her

🌟 Surprisingly managed to turned down the horni levels around Choco, too (and on stream in general). You didn't think it was possible, and neither did Youtube

🌟 You freaked out the first time she went into direct sunlight considering that one of the things vampires are known for. You were very surprised and confused when she only shrunk down to the size of a hamster (You had to call Shion for help)

🌟 At first, Mel would sleep almost all day and was mostly active at night, while you were mostly awake during the day. Over time, your sleep cycle started shifting to be more like Mel's

🌟 You spend nights binging your favourite game series, like Resident Evil