|| 087|| Boundaries 🔱 🐔 🐙 🥐 O/F

I'll probably do a second one of these because going through the characters I found that I wanted to write this scenario for a lot of them. Oh well.

Gawr Gura

Takanashi Kiara

Ninomae Ina'nis

Inugami Korone x Reader

Note: Reader doesn't like to be touched or fears it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔱 Gawr Gura 🔱

Reader has Haphephobia

Haphephobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by a fear of being touched. If you want to know more about Haphephobia, you can look it up

Since Gura is an extremely touchy feely person, it didn't take long for her to find out you have haphephobia. The situation played out like this.

Gura had come over for a gaming session after not seeing you for a little bit. The moment she had seen you, she had run up to you and hugged you, which caused you squeak and lock up in fear. Gura was confused at first, then became panicked when you couldn't move. She ended up calling an ambulance for you, and you ended up being fine.

When you got home, Gura had asked you what had happened. You sat down with her and told her about haphephobia. She ran off and got her iPad so you could research more about the phobia together.

She ended up getting you in therapy to help you improve with physical contact. Gura also made it very clear when she would initiate any sort've physical affection so you can sort of brace for it. It was slightly daunting at first, but with small little gestures like hand-holding, you've been able to cope with it better over time, and Gura was always patient with you and always more than willing to help you.

🐔 Takanashi Kiara 🐔

Reader was abused in their previous relationship

The moment Kiara found out why you feared touch absolutely broke her heart. Who would do that to such a perfect person? Why would they do it?

You found yourself having to calm her down as the smell of burning fabric hit you. Kiara looked really guilty as she didn't want to remind you of your previous partner. She gently took your hands in hers and had a very serious conversation about both your relationship and you past one.

Kiara started crying multiple times, but whenever she started she would instantly try to ease your mind, claiming she was fine. When you were done talking, Kiara simply asked

"I want to hug you... Can I hug you?" You found it fairly touching at how respectful she was acting, especially since a lot of the damage your ex did was still affecting you greatly.

After spending a few months of just getting you used to simple touching such as hand holding, hugs and kisses, Kiara got you to see a therapist so you could sort out your problems better. While Kiara wanted to be by your side every step of the way (which for the most part, she was) there were a few times in which she wasn't allowed to be with you when she got too emotional and set an entire office on fire.

While you aren't completely over what your ex did to you (you weren't sure if you'd ever be) you've definitely improved a lot, and with Kiara always by your side, you've gotten slightly more used to her affectionate side. Though you weren't completely comfortable with touching, you were getting better.

🐙 Ninomae Ina'nis 🐙

Reader doesn't like to be touched and is slightly blind, making them easily spook-able

With Ina being as chill as she is, she wasn't too fussed at the fact you didn't like to be touched. Ina herself wasn't big on being overly-touchy, but didn't mind the occasional hug or holding hands in public. So when you went more in depth about why you didn't like being touched, Ina was 100% supportive.

The day after you came home from work/university, Ina presented you with a cane that would help you know your surroundings better. You were touched at her gesture and happily gave her a small hug.

You also noticed that Ina would hold your hand more often, like she was trying to make sure you didn't accidently walk into something or someone. Though you didn't need help when it came to navigating, you'd been living like this for years, you were grateful that she was thinking of your safety.

But, ever since Ina learned of this, she also became more protective of you. Just because she is a gentle soul most of the time, doesn't mean those tentacles can't do any damage. If anyone tries to pick on your because of your poor sight and skittish behaviour, you might have to physically restrain Ina from strangling someone.

🥐 Inugami Korone 🥐

Reader was abused as a child

Reader is in a relationship with both Korone and Okayu, but this will just be focussed on Korone and the reader

The first time your past was ever brought up was when Korone woke up to you crying at around 3am. This wasn't your usual 3am breakdown, and when she asked you told her you had woken up from a rather bad nightmare caused by your childhood.

Korone, being the caring girlfriend she is, immediately set out to comfort you as best as she could, but with you still being quite shaken from your nightmare, flinched away from her touch. Korone grimaced and grabbed you a blanket. She sat next to you and let you rant about what had happened.

Several times both you and Korone cried, all while Okayu remained sleeping in the room over. Korone was absolutely mortified. She helped you up carefully and sat you down in one of the recliners in the lounge room. Korone's heart broke when she saw you flinch at every one of her hand movements that came close to you.

After letting you watch something until you had calmed down enough to go back to bed, Korone tucked you back in next to a sleeping Okayu, making sure you were comfortable. Korone wasn't able to sleep for the rest of the night. After seeing you like this, Korone understood a little more about you and how you first reacted when you, Korone and Okayu started dating.

At first you didn't enjoy contact at all, and while Okayu could easily leave you alone, Korone had a harder time with how affectionate she is. After a few months, Okayu had taught Korone how to control her impulses, and you had warmed up to both of them more, becoming more comfortable with small gestures of affection such as hand-holding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit of an awkward cut-off for the chapter, but I just wanted to get this chapter finished. School has been draining me and has been making it harder for me to update my books regularly.

I also might make a longer chapter based off of Korone's segment. There are also a few characters I've wanted to write for recently such as Calli, Kiara, Pikamee and Polka