|| 035|| Kiryu Coco 🐉 H/F

Dating Kiryu Coco would include

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🐉 First date: Your first date with Coco wasn't like a regular date. You didn't go out to a restaurant or some other fancy place. You didn't cuddle up on the couch and watch movies. No. Instead, you absolutely swept the floor with Coco in Mario Kart in one of her live streams. Coco had challenged you to a rematch but she didn't know that your secret 6th sense was screwing everyone over in Mario Kart.

She won exactly 0 rounds.

🐉 First kiss: Your first kiss with Coco happened before you two started dating.

Korone and Okayu had decided to invite some of the other VTubers over for a slumber party of sorts and you knowing Okayu since you two were kids got invited along too. Okayu was really happy that her childhood best friend and her other friends got on so well.

Getting on with it, Marine had proposed the idea of Seven Minutes in Heaven and you ended up being paired with Coco. One thing lead to another and you two ended up making out and leaving with each others number.

🐉 Getting sick: 

Apparently, dragons can get sick with earth viruses. You found out this information when Coco came down with the flu one morning. You were really worried considering she was pretty lax and quiet when you woke her up since she's usually the one who wakes you up with her loud stomping when she runs over to your room (before you started sleeping in the same bed).

She was very clingy the entire time and didn't like it when you had to leave to get food and medicine for her but she happily cuddled you when you came back home, which is how you found out that Coco also purrs.

🐉 Jealousy: 

While Coco knew of your close relationship with Okayu, it doesn't mean she doesn't feel jealous of it. You two knew practically everything about each other and you spent a lot of time with her. Coco didn't really know how to bring the subject up but you caught on pretty quickly.

After figuring out she was jealous you also quickly learned her signals for when she wanted attention.

Miscellaneous:

🐉 Coco's horns are very sensitive, which means they are your prime target in tickle wars

🐉 Though Coco does have a tail that... you know, she usually has her real tail out when she hangs around you, which is fairly frequently

🐉 Speaking of, her real tail is also sensitive, but in another way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🐉 She's like a mixture of a cat and a dog, mostly a dog. Craves affection but is also fairly independent but fiercely loyal. You two joke about her scaring away the mailman (which she does with her height just alone)

🐉 When you slept in different beds, Coco would frequently go to your room and curl up by your feet like a cat

🐉 She loves to pull you into her chest to hold you. You're not complaining because she's really soft and warm and makes for the perfect bed during late night cuddles

🐉 With the small chance that you are taller than her, Coco would pounce on you and bury her face in the crook of your neck

🐉 Though most of the time Coco is usually the one to take the lead in things, she does appreciate it when you let her sleep in your lap when she's having a hard day

🐉 You, Coco, Korone and Okayu have double dates 100%

🐉 You help her with running her news show Asacoco

🐉 You also crash her streams sometimes, but then end up playing games or reading out memes with her

🐉 You have definitely gained your own little cult follow that may not be little. In fact, a majority of her fans are asking for you to appear more frequently

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want, you can request scenarios for me to write in head cannon chapters.