200𝘬? (𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1)

Art by KaijuStarry on twitter (It's ya boi)

Glitched celebrates 200k views (not rlly an 'x reader')

There is no 4th wall anymore btw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author was, as they did most days, writing on Wattpad (in this case while having My Hero Academia playing in the background, which is why they're taking so long to write this).

While doing this, they decided to check some of their books on Wattpad and noticed that 'Virtual Youtuber ││ Reader Oneshots ││ Requests !Closed!' was at 205k views.

"Huh" Glitched looked at the numbers, their tail swishing back and forth. They flexed their back muscles, making they fake pair of wings twitch at Monoma's annoying voice. Fuck that dude was annoying.

"Wonder what I should do to celebrate" They mused, peering around their laptop screen to see if their rabbit was resting in his bed. He was not. 'Probably sulking behind the couch' Glitched thought, sticking out their tongue in concentration.

"For 100k, I did a Q&A, so I should do another special chapter, right?" They continued, eyes flickering back to watch the screen, hearing Ayoama scream.

"Maybe I should ask you guys? You guys have good ideas" Glitched turned to face the screen, flicking one of their tuft ears. They turned back to watch the tv, still smiling softly. "I should really be writing this faster, I mean, I've already finished watching the new My Hero episodes and now I'm watching one of the Evangelion movies".

Glitched shrugged and set aside the laptop, letting it whir away as it surprisingly handled keeping open approximately 58 tabs... Well, technically 88 if you count the unused incognito tabs that they still had running.

They stretched as they stood, reaching behind them and unlatching the set of fake wings, letting out a sigh of relief as they did so. Glitched massaged their shoulders slightly, feeling their feathered wings fluttering under their skin.

"For those of you wondering what the fuck, the author behind the screen based me off the old testament angels, so she went pretty nuts with my design" Without saying another word, the world around them shifted. No longer was Glitched standing in the middle of their living room, instead they were on a simple white plane, stretching as far as the eye could see. 

They didn't seemed to mind and leaned back, summoning a chorus of shapes (plus a small Rei doll that remained tucked beside them)to act as a chair as they pulled up a screen. Glitched flicked through the apps they had downloaded, opening Wattpad.

"I'll probably make a second part to this when I have an idea ready for this, but for I thought you'd want to have an idea of what I look like" Glitched flicked their tail, motioning to the picture at the top of the screen.

"Well, I gotta go... got.. stuff to do" Glitched hurriedly shooed at the screen, trying to cover it as they pulled up the Evangelion movie they were watching, hugging the Rei plush closer to them.

"Uh, have fun, be safe. Don't do drugs unless either Coco, Watson or I gave them to you.. uh, don't be horni kids" Glitched waved at the readers before snapping their fingers, making the screen go dark as Shinji's screams echoed out from behind it.