Q&A

This chapter was originally planned to come out a week ago... anyway

Before I start answering questions, I just want to mention that Kiara's soulmate chapter should be coming out either today or tomorrow, so there's also that to look forward to.

For everyone asking for certain characters, I will eventually write a chapter for every Hololive character, and then a few outside of Hololive like Vtubers from VShojo and independent Vtubers.

1. What video or moment of hololive made you join the rabbit hole?

I think the very first hololive thing I ever saw was the Ochame Kinou collab. It was either that or Rushia goes for cola and dies

2. What fandoms were you in before Hololive/what were your main interests before you discovered Hololive?

I've been in quite a lot of fandoms, and I have written a few books from them. I'm still pretty into Portal, Borderlands, Kindergarten, DDLC and Girls Frontline.

3. If you have the spare time, what kind of livestreams would you watch in full?

If you're talking about livestreams they have done, I'd probably want to go back and watch the Minecraft streams, maybe the Skyrim streams. I do enjoy watching the streams, but I don't really feel the need to watch the full streams.

If you're talking about streams that haven't been done, I would 100% watch a Borderlands from Gura, and I'd probably watch a Girls Frontline stream from Froot.

4. Who is best girl?

Well, obviously it's Yagoo.

But in all seriousness, I don't think I could really have a favourite vtuber. I might go through patches were I enjoy writing for one girl more than the other. Although I have to admit when I first joined the rabbit hole my favourite was Gura, I'm pretty sure her debut was the first full stream I ever watched.

5. Will hololive En Gen 0 get their own separate books?

As of now, I only plan to write sperate books for English 1st gen, though I might start writing a book around the 1st gen as well (not a reader insert).

6. Is there a possibility to know how long this book will be ongoing?

I can't give a solid answer, but I do plan to write this book as long as possible, so I might end up having to make a second oneshot book later.

7. What inspired you to begin writing this?

Before Holo en had debuted Coco was my favourite hololive streamer, and I remember reading her wiki and it mention about how she scraped her horn, so for a few days I thought about writing a oneshot for it and then the book grew from there.

Fun fact, this book was originally going to be about Kiryu Coco specifically until I started watching Hololive English.

I might keep this chapter updated if people keep asking questions, but for now, that's it. Have a wonderful day/night