|| 021|| Quality Same Time 🔱 O/F

Art by kimoshi on Danbooru

Gawr Gura x !GN!Reader

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life was pretty good. You were relaxing on your small girlfriend's bed, happily watching her stream with your headphones even though she wasn't even 5 metres from you. You were wearing headphones so as to not disturb her or alert chat of your presence, lest Gura be flooded with copious amounts of てえてえ.

You'd already collabed with Gura a few times, and it seemed a lot of people had loved your dynamics and thus has started (ship name). You were able to take it in stride, Gura on the other hand would constantly get flustered, giggling in that adorable fashion she did. You guessed that was part of the reason you grew so large so quickly, that and the fact that you are fabulous (yes I'm talking about you).

You started slowly scrolling through the live chat while absentmindedly listening to Gura talk about some weird thing about favourite smells (Can anyone remember which stream that came from?). She then started talking about upcoming collabs she wanted to do, and she made the mistake of wanting to play Minecraft or Ring Fit with you.

The chat immediately exploded with people mentioning your name, your ship name and many others just saying that they would enjoy watching something like that, or the small amount of people suggesting co-op games that they thought Gura and you would enjoy playing.

"Ah yeah chat, calm down" Gura said, not really trying to get her chat to calm down at all. You just smirked and decided to fuel the fire.

You looked over at Gura to see her blushing slightly, only visible due to the light from her monitor. You smirked and proceeded to type in chat

'Hey chat. Other half of (ship name) here!'

You chuckled when you saw the chat speed up as Gura let out a few embarrassed noises. Around half of the people were spamming hi's or hello's with the other half continuing to spam your ship name.

You looked up to see Gura looking at you, giving you a playful glare. You merely responded with a fake confused look, pointing to yourself as if she'd just accused you of something terrible. She gave you a smile and rolled her eyes before returning to her game.

You, still not done with your shenanigans, typed in chat once more.

'Hey chat, I need to tell you something..'

The chat started spamming question marks and Gura did her soft little giggles. You looked up and gave her a cheeky smirk. When you made your next move, you didn't type in the chat.

"Hey chat, I'm here with Gura right now" You said a little louder than normal. Going according to your plan, Gura's mic picked up your voice. The chat froze for a few moments before exploding with so many things at once that you couldn't decipher anything that was being said. You and Gura simply laughed and you took off your headphones, pulling up and extra chair so you could join her stream.

The small shark didn't mind and even leaned against you for the rest of her stream, her pigtails occasionally tickling your neck since she had her hat off.

Before ending the stream with some superchat readings, Gura tiredly bade her viewers farewell. After doing this, Gura simply sat in her chair, her eyes half closed with the starting of bags forming underneath them. You weren't sure how long she'd been streaming for, though it was pretty late at night and Gura was big on sleeping.

"Can you carry me?" Gura asked through a yawn, rubbing her eyes. You were about to argue, but the shark gave you her famous puppy eyes and you caved instantly.

You carefully hooked your arms under hers and lifted her with ease considering how small she was. In response, Gura wrapped her arms around your neck, burying her face into the crook of your neck. Her tail swayed side to side gently, making you move to the side so she wasn't hitting her desk when she did so.

"Wow, you are really tired, huh?" Gura simply huffed without responding, her grip on you tightening somewhat.

You moved as quickly as you could over to Gura's bed, since while she was small, it still became a task to hold her for so long.

Gura sighed happily as she placed her somewhat roughly into her bed, shuffling around so her blankets covered her. Seeing her attempt at keeping herself warm, you sighed and reached over, pulling them more securely over her. It was a bit of a task since Gura kept moving and her tail kept wacking you.

As soon as you tried to walk away, you felt a very strong grip on your wrist. You looked over to see Gura smiling at your with one of her eyes closed and the other half closed.

"Where do you think your going? You are my pillow and heater! You stay with me" She sounded slightly uncensored due to her tired mind. Seeing she had a vice grip on you, you simply reached down and took off your shoes with some struggle since you only had one available hand.

As soon as your head hit the pillow and you pulled the blankets up to your shoulders, you felt Gura latch on to you, wrapping her arms around your waist and loosely twining her tail around one of your legs. She did this in such a hurry that the force rolled you on to your back. So you were now facing the ceiling with Gura now sleeping peacefully directly on top of you.

With the small shark in dreamland and you quickly on the way, you returned her embrace and simply relaxed, closing your eyes and letting sleep wash over you