|| 109 || Comfy Space 🪐 O/F

Art by pako on Twitter

Tsukumo Sana x !Gender Neutral!Reader (Also BEEG Sana coupled with the fact Sana's height will always be taller than you in these scenarios idc what you say just imagine Sana slowly making herself taller than you just for fun)

SANA ILYSM 💖💖💖 CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH

Now that's out of my system I can get on to the oneshot

(Also also this is me just spewing out different scenarios because my brain can't write just one rn)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▪ ◼ ⬛ [ 1: Damn Sana big comfy ] ⬛ ◼ ▪

'I should probably be doing something productive right now...' You grumbled to yourself, sinking further into the pillowy warmth that surrounded you. You quickly waved that thought off, stretching your legs slightly before shifting them into a more comfortable position. A soft thrumming vibrated in your ears, more pleasant than you expected it would be. It surprised you that Sana didn't have a heartbeat, but perhaps you shouldn't have been since she wasn't technically a human. Rather, there was a stream of energy constantly coursing through her system in replacement of a heartbeat, and its rhythm was just as soothing.

"You good?" Sana asked in a hushed tone. Her arms were twined around your waist as her fingers reached towards your hands, running and tracing patterns over your palms in boredom. It tickled ever so slightly, and you could feel her smiling against the back of your neck.

"M'good. You're nice and warm," You felt a grin tugging at your lips as Sana leaned forward a little more. Soon enough, you tilted your head to face her, pressing your cheeks together. Space practically purred in happiness, her soft hair brushed against you, dangling ever so slightly in front of your eyes. Sana just giggled.

"You're too cute sometimes!" She booped you on the nose, quickly pressing a kiss to your cheek before hugging you tighter. You grumbled and accepted the compliment before pressing your face back into her warmth. Sana's chest shook as she laughed at your antics, one of her hands coming to rest on the small of your back, rubbing back and forth in a soothing manner.

"Are you trying to make me fall asleep?" You momentarily rose your head to shoot a playful glare in your girlfriend's direction. She made no move to try and defend herself, and instead just leaned down to press her lips against yours, effectively shutting you up and putting a pin in all future conversations for now.

"And so what if I was?" She finally asked, a smug but warm grin spread on her face. You did not meet her gaze, finding the warmth of her skin to be much more comfortable than facing her smug look.

"..." Sana rhythmically tapped her fingers in a repeating pattern on your back. You blinked a few times, trying to stifle the yawn that attempted to break past your lips.

"I'd say you achieved your goals," You grumbled, wrapping your arms around Space's neck as you nuzzled further into her warmth. Sana laughed again at your response, bringing you just a little closer as she peppered kisses on the top of your head lovingly.

▪ ◼ ⬛ [ 2: Sana BEEG ] ⬛ ◼ ▪

"Holy shit... You weren't kidding..." You found yourself speechless, leaning against the fingertip of your now giant girlfriend. Sana's big eyes zeroed in on you, still filled with as much love as always. Just the right amount to make you feel warm and safe inside.

'Did you think I was lying?' Sana's voice echoed in your head. She'd explained that at this size, her voice was more than likely to burst your eardrums in a rather painful manner due to how loud she'd be. You were more than grateful for her consideration. Sana leaned in closer, close enough for you to now touch her face... Kind of.