|| 115 || Unhealthy Obsession 🧟‍♀️ H/X

Art by o8q on Twitter

━━━━━━━

!Yandere!Kureiji Ollie Headcanons

Requested by GASTLY42957 + Shironeko_Hitsune257

Word Count → 2362 Words

Warnings Yandere warning! (Mentions of gore, creepy undertones and drugging. Please proceed with caution if you are sensitive to this stuff. I think it should go without saying that you should never condone actions like this.)

(Also, first kiss was removed because with a the whole unrequited feelings towards a yandere thing going on, I feel that would dip into non-con and we do not do that here under any circumstances. Instead, I have decided to replace this for when she noticed her feelings for you.)

I also think I went a little overboard with the yandere dial. It is definitely darker compared to the other yandere stuff I have written in the past.

I have written Ollie as a delusional and possessive yandere. This is in no way meant to represent the character associated with Hololive or the person behind that character.

I'm going to write some Ollie fluff later to give her the healthy love she deserves.

━━━━━━━

🧟‍♀️ When She Noticed Her Feelings:

A new Holo generation was joining the fray? Hell yeah! Ollie was more than excited to greet her new kohais. It didn't matter if you were joining Hololive or Holostars, Ollie is still extremely excited to meet you and the rest of your gen. Or should would be if she weren't completely enamoured with you at first sight.

She never figured out what drew herself to you. Perhaps it was the kind smile on your face, or the delicious snack that was currently in your hand, or maybe it was even your dope taste in anime. But for some reason she just found herself drawn to you. She tried her hardest to be polite to your other genmates, but she pushed them out of the way in order to stick by your side.

'Was it weird to feel this way?' She'd asked herself. She'd known you for maybe a day, probably less, but it felt like roots were growing in her chest again, although this time felt a little more like poison and a little less like branches rooting through her chest cavity. But still, the zombie brushed off her feelings as first meeting jitters. She'd give it a week or two before panicking and talking to Reine about it.

Except, as those two weeks passed, the feeling only grew stronger. It also grew more dangerous. Ollie didn't notice it at first, but her friends did. Moona would shoot her nervous glances, looking like she wanted to say something but wasn't entirely sure how to say it. Risu kept her distance most of the time, something deep within her squirrel brain warning her of some sort've danger. Iofi mostly stuck to Moona, dreading the moments she was left alone with the zombie

Reine and Anya felt like they were walking on eggshells around their friend. Ollie had been getting more and more agitated as the days passed, her eyes growing colder and colder like her body was starting to decompose again. It was weird and unnerving, especially with the way she'd taken to flashing her fangs recently.